Closing Day 2005

A little over a month out, figured I'd throw it out there and see who all is going to be at the park.

You can count on me being there from Open to Close. It'll be nice to see everyone 1 last time before the long offseason.

I'll be making my last ride of the night over at Millennium Force, as usual!

Who else is coming?

I'll be there all day :)

Yes, it will be nice to try to see everyone one last time. I'm going to join Ben at MF for the last ride also.

:a little hint if you want to find me, look around the train...hehe

www.cplerr.com

From everyone on the CP&LE, RIP Mayor Scott...~

I'm already thinking of what I will be riding last. I think I might choose Maggie as she always gives a really nice view at night.

I'll be the guy waiting for them to close the line so I can try and be on the last public train.

I always go to closing day. Usually not crowded. Last year I had 24 MF rides. 10 ttd. 42 Maggie. And i think 34 or 33 WT. Awesome day.

Thats alotta rides.

I plan on being there (depends on gas prices! LOL). MF may be my closeout as well. Love that ride at night!

Cedar Point, Americas rip- rockin', high flyin', sky defyin', record breakin' roller coast

I usualy go on the last Day as well. For the past few years, it has been when I bought my season pass vouchers for the following year.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

I'll be there, just like every closing day....

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

I"ll be there for sure! My 21st birthday happens to be the closing day this year, and I'm bringing as many friends as possible! My girlfriend and I will attempt for the last ride of the season on Millennium Force in the last car!

I am the KeyMaster!!

I'll be there, I would never miss it!

Well, since its for certain that the Indians won't be in the World Series come that weekend, I guess I can make plans to be at CP. Six years in a row now.

Hey I think I'll join you guys on MF for the last ride.

Season Pass Holder-2003/2004/2005/2006

I'll be going. This will be my first Closing Day, so I'm kind of excited (not to the fact that its the last day of operation:)).

I hope I might be able to see some of you and say hi. But my last ride will be on Dragster so chances are I might not see anybody. I do plan to hit both MF and Dragster twice though(maybe more for Dragster).

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

We'll be spending the whole weekend down there in Lighthouse Point. Leaving GR around 2 and hoping to get there around 6. Despite the limited ride availability, Friday night are a great time to ride.

Goodbye MrScott

John

Closing day *sigh*

Hubby and I will be there hanging with our CP buds O-C.

Last ride of the season HAS to be on my baby Raptor and HAS to be on last public train of the season (5 year tradition!)!!

Jo
Lifetime Raptor flights: 1073 :)

It's all about getting around the barrels, or over the fences, right leads, no faults, fastest time and looking pretty when done. What's so hard about that?

I will be there all weekend! First ride of each day and last ride of each night and last public ride of the year will be on Millennium Force as usual! I will look forward to seeing all of my CP friends of course and having a good time like always!

MF Circuits=3,011(272)

Well TTD 120mph, what's going to be your last ride now?

He changed his signature to read "Next CP trip: Opening Day 2006"

I assume he won't be there closing day.

See you Closing Day, Tony!

I'd love to go closing school and get the last ride on a ride, but theres a little thing called school the next day. :(

Kyle D
Rollbacks - 1 - Opening Day 2005
Last TTD train of the night (6-23/24).

I was hoping to be in-depth into the World Series and going to Game 5, but since my Cardinals were eliminated, and Busch Stadium has been condemned a bit early, I will now be at Cedar Point myself closing day. I plan to stay in Hotel Breakers for the first time, and most likely go to Geauga Lake for most of Saturday.

MOO!!!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service