Cedar Point 2013

Maybe its neither a 4d or true wingrider.... but a wing flyer..

As in the seats rotate 90 degrees clockwise. A flying coaster on wingrider trains.

"Wing Flyer"... what if we had some sort of hybrid coming that combined B&M's wing rider and their flying coasters. Pretty much the same design as the flyers, but just moving the track to the sides. I think that would be pretty cool.

Wow u just beat me to it. Great minds think alike at 3am

Anybody see the latest on Screamscape yet? Apparently there's a random rumor of the name being GateKeeper, but not a big rumor I guess? Please, no...

-Mike

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Yes, it's in one of the other 20 topics on the new ride.

Let's Get Weird.

I am not sure if this is relevant or not, but i tried going to cedarpoint.com/banshee and it redirected me to the cp main page. Seems that if it was not there it would return a bad address.

Firemen never die, they just burn forever in the hearts of the people whose lives they saved

Loneranger7281: if you type in anything that isn't an actual page on their site, it redirects you to the homepage.

I see, didnt know that. Thought i might have had something there. Oh well

Firemen never die, they just burn forever in the hearts of the people whose lives they saved

Minime15834 said:
Anybody see the latest on Screamscape yet? Apparently there's a random rumor of the name being GateKeeper, but not a big rumor I guess? Please, no...

Are you the Gatekeeper? I am the Keymaster....

Now they are going to bring back that big inflatable marshmallow man they had up a few years ago during Halloweekends by Coasters drive in. :)

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

Since they got rid of the Slimer float durning the halloweekends parade Im assumeing the contract that gave them the rights to use that is up and wasnt renewed... Im just guessing.

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

From the WKYC article posted in the News section:

Zelm says Cedar Point has not yet set a firm date on when they will officially unveil the new attraction for 2013, but they are looking at unleashing the news in mid August.

Brandon

I like Jeff's quote about the building being ugly and the ride not very exciting haha

not sure how old these images are, but i see some b&m track
http://goo.gl/maps/iUv8

is that dark path under maverick new?
http://goo.gl/maps/E1pJ

None of those links work for me.

Let's Get Weird.

they worked for me...
I don't recall seeing that path under the Maverick before... but I've never really paid attention.

I can find it myself, but where is the B&M track you are speaking of?

Let's Get Weird.

That is definitely from this year and the path was 100% there on Sunday when I was in the park.

Both links for me. Anybody notice on the Maverick photo that all the midways have names like Frontier Town RD, Frontier Town DR, and Cedar Point BLVD?

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service