Cedar Point 2013

xtremecoasters said:
Can somebody tell me what Stinger is?

http://www.trademarkia.com/stinger-85439858.html

http://www.dorneypark.com/rides/Roller-Coasters/Stinger

Halloweekends Screamster!
Fear Faire 2010-2011

Walt said:
Can we start a petition asking them to knock Disaster Transport down using explosives? :)

The detonation auction would make a killing. :)

Brandon

I could provide the explosives. I'll only charge the cost.

I wonder how long until something major is leaked... Im a rumour fiend.. im constantly refreshing 3 forums on the subject and screamscape.

Not to mention im a high ictane conspiracy nut... so hype campaigns drive me nuts.

Screamscape doesn't usually update stuff mid day, he usually updates it sometime during the night.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

CP just needs to get cracking on the clues. I'd prefer a leak, but at least clues give us something to talk about.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

Yeah, sitting here the past two or three days with no clues is boring. I like when everybody goes crazy with speculation.

Let's Get Weird.

I hope they give tons of false clues. That makes it even better.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD. said:
Yeah, sitting here the past two or three days with no clues is boring. I like when everybody goes crazy with speculation.

i agree. The way it was the first two days, I thought they were going to give us a new clue everyday.

I also hope they give a lot of small clues, as it keeps us on edge and not really sure what to expect next.

^ That seems to be what they have been doing based on the last two clues.

Parts seem to have arrived in the parking lot at CP. Photos in the link. Anchor bolts for a "Wi-F" maybe meaning "Wing Flyer" aka wing rider aka what we all think?!

www.photobucket.com/cpenthusiast

Last edited by cpenthusiast,

^When did those first show up?

Not sure. Found them while driving around the parking lot. They're just sitting in the corner.

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

I think the "Wi-F" could just be for the area the parts go in for construction. Just guessing, though.

Let's Get Weird.

WI deffently means Wing Coaster. I'm still not giving up on this maybe being a 4th dimension. Maybe the F somehow stands for 4th dimension trains.

Do you happen to remember what the label said in that last photo, next to "DESC"? Looks like "foundation" something.

It looks like "FOUNDATION PLATES" to me.

I wonder what significance the word "teil" has. Either it's code related or someone doesn't know how to spell teal. And if that's true, then we may have a color for our supports (or track).

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

"teil" means "part" in German, which is what is spoken in Switzerland (B&M HQ). And coolkid is right. After desc. on the tag it did read foundation plates.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service