Cedar Point 2013

Maverick-
It was a response to Xtremecoasters' link. Sorry I forgot to address him directly, but my phone is having issues with letting me use the quotes.

Last edited by uterin79,

Dill7198 said:
If Cedar Fair hasn't already registered a trademark on the name for the ride, when would they do it?

Well I was scrolling through Cedar Fairs trademarks today and I noticed that "Top Thrill Dragster" wasn't trademarked until March 10, 2003. I also found it interesting that Cedar Fair trademarked "The Roller Coaster Capital of the World" and "America's Roller Coaster". So Cedar Point will always be the roller coaster capital of the world, regardless of how many coasters they have.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

^Thanks for the answer, but how about any input on the Mean Streak area? It seems like it is a really awkward place to just dig up the ground for no reason. Does anybody know why they are messing with that area?

New Halloweekends attraction from what I heard.

^Correct. It is being discussed in the Halloweekends thread. Imagine that.

Ok call me crazy and I'm probly reading too much into it but I noticed that the homepage no longer says B&M Wing Coaster for 2013. It just says Final Season for Disaster Transport and Space Spiral. I think Jeff controls that and it may mean nothing but he could of found out something new. Again I'm probly reading too much into but I just thought I would post it.

Maverick00 said:
Ok call me crazy and I'm probly reading too much into it but I noticed that the homepage no longer says B&M Wing Coaster for 2013. It just says Final Season for Disaster Transport and Space Spiral. I think Jeff controls that and it may mean nothing but he could of found out something new. Again I'm probly reading too much into but I just thought I would post it.

Where have you been? lol
http://www.cedarpoint.com/online-fun/onpoint-the-cp-blog

Last edited by Cedar King,

I'm talking about the box to the left of the Stay Connected box. That box has said B&M Wing Coaster but I noticed it says final season for DT and SS now. I'm not talking about the main big box.

^^ if you click on the box it will bring up the article and it still says about the b&m.

^ I noticed that too Maverickoo. I think Jeff changed the article title because of all our speculation of the new coaster being wing, flying, 4th dimension, etc.

He probably changed it since it was officially announced that they are being removed. You know, post the most recent news on the home page. Crazy idea, I know.

just a random thought i had on the naming. when the windseeker was being revealed didnt they trademarked the name "Stratasoar"? obviously they used windseeker for the swing but could they have been planning ahead?

woodstock express said:
just a random thought i had on the naming. when the windseeker was being revealed didnt they trademarked the name "Stratasoar"? obviously they used windseeker for the swing but could they have been planning ahead?

IIRC, for like the fifth time in this thread, they let the Stratasoar trademark lapse.

Stratasoar would be lame, to be honest

That Crazy Dan said:

woodstock express said:

IIRC, for like the fifth time in this thread, they let the Stratasoar trademark lapse.

I thought it was only the fourth time, but you gotta remember these are mainly kids that have zero or very little attention spans. Let alone reading back through the thread to pages 5 and 6.

99er said:
He probably changed it since it was officially announced that they are being removed. You know, post the most recent news on the home page. Crazy idea, I know.

You are wrong, sir. I was the one who updated it.

But, yeah, you're correct on everything else. :)

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

IntaminCMH said:
Oh there is a petition on Change.org for DT and Space Spiral.

Can we start a petition asking them to knock Disaster Transport down using explosives? :)

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

I'd pay $5 to see that :)

Walt said:
You are wrong, sir. I was the one who updated it.

My apologies :)

^^I got my fast lane ticket for it! ;)

Last edited by Cedar Pointer,

The Crystal Method is the only way to find The Winner!

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service