Cedar Point 2013

I take days off for sports, but not coaster announcements. But, to each their own.

Favorite Wood: 1. Balder (Liseberg), 2. Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce), 3. Voyage (Holiday World), 4. Phoenix (Knoebels) 5. The Beast (Kings Island)

FavoriteSteel:1.Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park) 2. Rita (Alton Towers) 3.Magnum XL-200 (CP) 4. Nemisis (Alton Towers) 5. X (SFMM)

I'm taking a day off from one job in order to do another job. :)

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

I have to do that on occasion also, but only cause I run my own business while working for someone else. But, not so much anymore since I hired people to do then menial work for me.

Favorite Wood: 1. Balder (Liseberg), 2. Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce), 3. Voyage (Holiday World), 4. Phoenix (Knoebels) 5. The Beast (Kings Island)

FavoriteSteel:1.Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park) 2. Rita (Alton Towers) 3.Magnum XL-200 (CP) 4. Nemisis (Alton Towers) 5. X (SFMM)

So I went through a bunch of pages of this thread to see if anyone deciphered that last numeric clue on OnPoint. First of all, wow. And I never came across an "answer," so sorry if I'm re-posting junk.

Anyway... the numbers in reverse order are 212791970.

212 feet tall, 79 mph, and in 1970... Dodgem was introduced. Get ready for the world's first hyper-bumper coaster.

I'm going with Bumpy the Happy Dragon.

:)

384 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

^I actually posted those stats but I dropped the zero and just came up with a 197' drop.

So 79MPH bumper cars? Jesus, those bumpers better be... well... big.

99er said:
^I actually posted those stats but I dropped the zero and just came up with a 197' drop.

Maybe the zero stands for the amount of theming that will be maintained?

Walt said:
If you can make it, I think we're going to live stream the event.

What if we are unavailable at that time entirely? Will you eventually have a video up on YouTube?

Yes, we'll have our normal coverage as well.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Shadow Hawk, keeper of the gate.

212' high
170' loop

Nah..cant be. I need answers.

I'll be there from the 12th-16th so I'll be there to see it in person can't wait!

Last edited by Cedar Point Forever,

I love Cedar Point

Sooo, shark week starts the 13th, Cedar Point is announcing their new ride the 13th. The picture is clearly fins on a shark.

And since they are taking down disaster transport with, none other than...the "Jaws of Life" lol, it all makes sense now.

Plus the beach location...

So its official, you heard it here first folks!

Coming to Cedar Point in 2013 is Nanaue ;)

I think it looks like it will be called "Wild Blue Cockatoo."

You know what's weird about that is we don't have Sharks in Lake Erie? We have Perch, Blue gil, Bass, Walleye, and Sheep heads.

Based on the clues I've heard about, I went a Googlin' and landed on a coaster called Dueling Dragons. Something like that would look good at the front of the park.

Shawn Meyer said:
You know what's weird about that is we don't have Sharks in Lake Erie? We have Perch, Blue gil, Bass, Walleye, and Sheep heads.

Because I was being completely serious?

It's not called "Dueling Dragons" anymore, it's "Dragon Challenge".

It's an inverted coaster and they don't even duel anymore.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Drgstr420 said:

Shawn Meyer said:

Because I was being completely serious?

Sorry buddy. Didn't realize you were being sarcastic.

Closed topic.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service