A New Start For 2007!

^Worst. Spelling. Ever. :)

Jeff Young

^^

Are they playing the Grateful Dead in MF's station now?

-Tambo

I think the best paint investment they could make woul be a couple trucks full of alka-seltzer. They could hold... a banquet for the seagulls ;)

Wait are they lakegulls? lol

Mark

DBCP said:
Don't even get me started on Millennium's Intelligent lights... If they would just give me a couple hours, and the materials I need, they'd be looking as good as new in no time... :)

Intelligent lights? Can somebody explain what that means? Thanks.

Would Dragster take two years to paint or one?

For some reason I really think CP will give TTD and Millennium a new coat of paint for 2007.

Jason Heminger:

This will help to keep me from typing everything:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_lighting

Millennium's however, only utilize the color features, they're aren't moving yoke, or anything like that.

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

Thanks for the wiki link.

Does anybody know what the lighting changes key off of? Is it related to certain milestones during a run?

Do you mean certain milestones during the course of a train's run on the ride? No. A series of "steps" are programmed together to create a sequence, and the sequences are then linked to create different displays. The sequences are either set in a certain order, or randomized.

DBCP said:
Do you mean certain milestones during the course of a train's run on the ride? No. A series of "steps" are programmed together to create a sequence, and the sequences are then linked to create different displays. The sequences are either set in a certain order, or randomized.

Thanks for the clarification.

You can't really trust Wikipedia on things...

I've read through it... For the purpose of knowing how it works in regards to Millennium Force, it'll do.

I just never understood why CP used those light cans on MF. They would have been better off using multiple light cans of diffrent colors, even with the multitude of lights it probably would have been cheaper than what they have now.

CPboy77 said:

For some reason I really think CP will give TTD and Millennium a new coat of paint for 2007.

CPboy77 said:

I just found that a little bit funny.

<Matt>
101 on Magnum and counting...

That he posted twice?

I know something just flew oer my head. Explain plzthx >_>

Summer was made for a Cedar Point day~

CP4eva'04 said:

CPboy77 said:

CPboy77 said:

I just found that a little bit funny.

Explain why it is funny. Please.

I'm still waiting for a response! lol

Or maybe no ride in 2008 and paint job on a few ride.

Why can't you trust wikipedia? It gives me exact info on roller coasters. So when I go there and am reading through the brochure it says the same info.

^ Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. Anyone submitting whatever they want equals questionable validity.

Mark

MrInkspot@aol.com said:
I think the best paint investment they could make woul be a couple trucks full of alka-seltzer. They could hold... a banquet for the seagulls ;)

Wait are they lakegulls? lol

Actually, they're all from Sandusky Bay.

So, they're bagels. ;)

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service