A New Start For 2007!

Does anybody know what new updates will happen in 2007, besides Maverick? Like maybe a ride getting a new coat of paint or something like that...

I say Millennium or Dragster will get a new coat of paint!

It looks like Maverick could use a new paint job on some of the supports. They got a bit chipped up in the building process.

You know how they usually take two years to paint a coaster... you know they paint the first hill first and then do the rest the next year? Well I was thinking would Dragster be a one year paint job or two?
*** Edited 9/12/2006 10:44:03 PM UTC by CPboy77***

I figure another set of bathrooms will be redone. Likely either the ones by Gemini, or the ones by Heading West, as they are the closest ones to Maverick.

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

NOOOO!! Magnum's..PLEEEEEZ!!11!!

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

One can only hope...

Not just hope...dream...

Fantasies of walking in the back of the park and having an awful urge to urinate, where what do my eyes see? A beautiful new set of renovated restrooms, jet engine hand dryers and all!!

Wheee!

eat. sleep. ride! - Coaster apparel and accessories!

Ride on, MrScott!

Dragster needs it. At least, I think it does.

Fiyero: I've been thinking...
Elphaba: Yes, I've heard.

~*~Kelsey~*~

Loopy said:
Not just hope...dream...

Fantasies of walking in the back of the park and having an awful urge to urinate, where what do my eyes see? A beautiful new set of renovated restrooms, jet engine hand dryers and all!!

Wheee!

Yeah! You got to love those hand dryers.

Anyways, I think that they need to add to Soak City. A Masterblaster or a Proslide Tornado. If not a ride, then trees, flower beds, and/or another needed food service area. The look of Soak City now is a very plain fiberglass and concrete forest with no color.

I agree... Soak City really needs another food venue.

MF is being repainted isn't it?

I don't think it's been confirmed...

Maybe I'm dreaming, but I hope they EXPAND the men's room next to Magnum...

And Cedar Fair related, they could remodel some of Kings Island's bathrooms.

MOO!!!

I hope they paint it bright yellow and red just so park guests don't miss it when they're walking up the midway. :rolleyes:

CoastersNSich, there certainly is some room there if they get rid of those extra old queues from Magnum behind them.

TTD could really use some new paint, I was shocked to see how much it's faded already. They could replace the 2 missing light covers on the tower while they're at it too.

And lastly, I really wish they'd fix the lighting system for MF's lift at night, it used to look so cool and now it's all screwed up.

Don't even get me started on Millennium's Intelligent lights... If they would just give me a couple hours, and the materials I need, they'd be looking as good as new in no time... :)

Doug, can you really call them intelligent anymore? :)

Funny you should say that, Tim. That's the same thing I've been saying about you for a while now. ;)

OK, I've been dishing out the fake insults on you too much this week, I need somebody to really pick on. Where's Leslie? :)

The Melenium really dose need a paint job. The Blue has a touch of grey to it.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service