6/6/06

e x i t english, you wear one and I will make sure I punch you ;)

First trip June 23rd

Lean your head foward of the restaints.. i never bang my head and LOVE mantis.. i used to hate it cuz of the beating then i just leaned foward and it was nice. I am an average sized man 5 11 215 so if i canm stay clear most people should be able to stay clear

RKilbane... that was only for the second half of the day... we were on the train that was taken off... one of the last ones to ride it that day... i wonder what happened to it... ;)

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

I really can't believe that they are going to bring back the third Mantis train. Though they have been doing a Whole lot better hitting their intervals lately, it seems that the gained time would be negligible. Yes, at times this year I have kept on rolling through the brakes, but the other train is barely out of the station.

If they were bringing the third train back, wouldn't they have to do a substantial amount of rehab and testing on the train after it sat so long? In fact, does anyone even know the last time they ran with all three trains??

RKilbane04 said:
OMG i was on Mantis on sunday and they were running one train and the mechanics were working on the other one. It was the slowest line none to date.

^This almost sound like they are having problems with one of the two functioning trains and instead of constantly messing with it, just get the other one up and running to take the others place.

Trip Count 2003: 13 2004: 24 2005: 22 2006: 25 2007: 25

It was a temporary problem with the one train... trust me ;)

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

I do the same thing that Cyberdman does. Just grab the OTSRs where your ears would normally bang into them and pull outwards, by pulling outwards you are tightening your neck muscles and creating tension so your head wont' bounce around as much. Also when i rode a few Wed. back we coasted right into the station and I saw it happen a quite a few times while wating on the platform. It is a good sign for this ride with its notorious long wait times.

They actually ran the shrinkwrapped train in 2003. They tried using it for the 2004 season, but it had issues, so the train which was formerly shrink wrapped needed to be rehabbed and made available ASAP, and as far as I know, they've been using that one ever since.

As of yesterday, the 3rd train isn't on the transfer track.

2007: Millennium Force, 2008: Millennium Force ATL, 2009: Top Thrill Dragster
www.pointpixels.com | www.parkpixels.com

i love the Mantis crew this year...they are AMAZING!

uh huh....yeah.

I would just like to point out that the 3rd train was never on the transfer track, it was underneath it and it has been missing for about 3 weeks now. Trust me the other trains are fine! Mantis crew is doing a wondeful job at hitting interval and I think they have great crew spirit and pump up the crowds every train! Yay Mantis Crew I love you! uh huh yea! *** Edited 6/12/2006 4:03:07 AM UTC by RCFreak***

-Hector

e x i t english said:
I wonder what people from PB would do more, say hi, or come up and try to punch me for being me ;)

If you get punched for being you I'd probably get the Jimmy Hoffa treatment...

Michael Darling said:

If you get punched for being you I'd probably get the Jimmy Hoffa treatment...

I don't think so. I'm sure no one would be digging up farms looking for you ;)

All of you people defending Mantis, go ahead and ride til your heart's content. That leaves less people in line for the good coasters.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service