2017 Employees

Hi, my name is Autumn. This will be my first year working at Cedar Point and I have been assigned to Magnum (as of right now).

Hi I'm Kieran and I'm the Team Leader for SlingShot, come give us your money so we don't have to clean

I've already been here for about 2 weeks and I've already had a wonderful start to my second season. It's always fun being here early to help bring all the rides back to life.

My name is Destiny I will be working at one of the confession stands this is my first year working for cedar point

A confession stand? Where you go to confess your sins?

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

One year, I actually met the Father who leads the Catholic Service at Breakers Hotel. So there could be confessionals at Cedar Point.

Oh my god... where would I start?

Confess your sins my son

Father, I use my son's dining plan when he is not in the park.

The penance for your sins; 10 ejector seat trips on Magnum.

Last edited by Lash,

Father, forgive me for I have sinned.

This week I coveted thy neighboring closed ex-water park's slide complex.

LOL, definitely very super funny. I was belly laughing when I read the confession posts just now😀 They might have an old coat closet at Breakers, lol. If not, I am sure Fr. Joe, Fr. Mike, or Fr. Matt would love to hear your sins in downtown Sandusky.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

I confess to the Happy Friar.

Lash said:
I confess to the Happy Friar.

LOL too funny.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Jake10 said:

I am sure Fr. Joe, Fr. Mike, or Fr. Matt would love to hear your sins in downtown Sandusky.

But for Fr. Michael - only until July, when he has been re-assigned to Fremont. ;-)

Proud to have fathered a second generation coaster enthusiast destined to keep me young at heart and riding coasters with a willing partner into my golden years!

Since the topic of priests came up, I know that Father Jeff Walker (who was on my 2004 Magnum crew and was ATL on Magnum in 2005 I believe) has been reassigned to Sandusky from a parish in the Toledo area. I am not exactly sure what his new job entails or if you can confess to him, but he is a great guy and I am sure he's happy to be so close to Magnum!

http://www.stmarysandusky.org/pastors-message/2663/

-Matt

Being so close to Put-In-Bay, I'm sure the confessions will be plentiful.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Father Jeff was always smiling and so happy to see you. I sure do miss seeing him around as he would always brighten your day when you were having a bad one.

First year employee! I'm at Screamster Training right now. So excited!

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Here are your lines:
"Booooooo...."
"AAAARRRGGHH"
"Ooooooooo"

Please be off book by dress rehearsal.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service