2016? Who Cares! It's All About 2017 to 2030!

Not everything...

Actually, lots of things don't sound cool.

Oh, and thanks for calling me a kid, I like to be youthful, and wish I was still young. Nostalgic memories of my childhood days have now begun...

Edit: Just re-read that and wow, that was somewhat poetic, unintentionallly.

Last edited by CP FLYIN,

RMC Mean Streak: 215ft Tall, 75mph, 4 inversions. 2020)ALL BLACK B&M Flying Coaster on Millennium Island. 2023 or 2025) Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter like Takabisha

Keep talking to yourself :)

New for 2018... RMC Iron Horse!!!

Your awful posting is made even worse by the fact that you're denying being a kid. I was giving you a little bit of slack in my mind, but...

I don't understand why everyone is being so rude to CP FLYIN. Yeah, he's new and comments a lot, but most of his comments here have been pretty on topic and relevant. No reason why every reply to him has to be a personal attack. Do you guys roast every new member of this forum?

She sounds as robotic as a Six Flags employee stuck on repeat. "Gold track. Flats in the infield. Flyer in Frontiertown. Everything is awesome. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)):)::):):):):)):):):):)):):))::)):::):):)::):):"

I don't think every new member gets roasted, just the ones who make excessive noise. When you post the same thing in multiple threads (i.e. Gold Track) it sort of gets tiresome. I'm all for sharing the excitement for the park and welcoming those who are new to this, but when they've been told repeatedly to settle down and don't heed the advice, that's when they start to get roasted.

For the most part the posters self moderate. The admins don't have an axe to grind, despite what people may think, but on the rare occasion they need to take action just to cut down on noise.

I think for all the noise that CPFLYIN has made, he's pretty fortunate that he's still a poster here. There are other forums I post on that are much less tolerating of it, or have a 'ignore x user' feature so that I can just ignore them. Unfortunately this forum doesn't have that feature, but I have a pretty long fuse. Others around here don't.

Are you saying I have a short fuse? :)

HeyIsntThatRob? said:

The admins don't have an axe to grind

No, but there is a banhammer ;P

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

e x i t english said:

Are you saying I have a short fuse? :)

...amongst other things.

For example: I got banned from KIC for making a statement on the fact that The Beast should be changed and updated.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Yeah, I'm sure there's more to the story than that.

Brandon

I showed my boobs on a webcam at one of Jeff's raves and it was posted on CBuzz... I'm still here.

^They were a cups at best ;)

Is that what those were?

Ride-on

Go Intamin said:

For example: I got banned from KIC for making a statement on the fact that The Beast should be changed and updated.

Yeah, not taking that statement at face value.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

I believe the topic may still be live on there. It's called "the beast needs to be updated" or something like that. I just suggested it could use millennium fliers, no trims, and a possible dip instead of the long shed thing. I am no longer able to post on there now.

Last edited by Go Intamin,

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Well, suggesting that you got banned for suggesting updates to the Beast in a forum titled "the Beast needs to be updated" doesn't make a lot of sense. Still thinking there's more to the story.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

^There usually isn't over there, actually.

People were banned because some people liked Intamin rides more than others, sometimes with logical reasons, and started a flame war between enthusiasts. Subsequent users were banned.

Hell I had a disagreement with the D. Helbig and got banned originally lmao...it's whatever though.

I've lurked over there for quite some time. When someone gets banned, it's because they were acting like jackasses, not because they suggested The Beast could be improved or whatever.

Brandon

Yeah, jackassery is really the only thing we bounce people for. You can have wrong opinions, and it's OK.

The new guy in this case doesn't understand that you don't show up at a party full of strangers and try to be the life of the party. You hang out for awhile, get to know the room, and then slowly integrate into the scene.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service