2012 Pass Renewals

Season pass renewals appear to be available on the website

http://tickets.cedarpoint.com/shop/shopping_season_pass.cfm

(sorry if this was already discussed in another thread)

I just tried to renew mine online, and it spits back my pass ID and says I'll have to contact customer service. Anyone else renew theirs yet?

Your mom is to fat to ride TTD.'s avatar

This is new. I just looked a few days ago and 2012 passes weren't on sale yet. Atleast not Platinum. Will Platinum Passes go up in price after a certain date or is $159 final?

Let's Get Weird.

Well I noticed on Worlds of Fun website they had a $160 price for Sept 2-5, so I thought maybe the 159 price @ CP was for this weekend only.

Anyone know what the price will be?

Let's Get Weird.

IIRC, according to the sheet I received in my CP map last week, PPs will be $179 this year after October 30 and $149 if you renew before October 30.

So it is cheaper to renew them?

Yes, by quite a bit. It's $149 to renew if you do so before the end of the season. It's $179 if you buy a new one next year.

Anyone else having trouble renewing? Been trying to buy since yesterday, but get an error

I might just have to renew in person on closing day. I keep getting errors too cpkid. Maybe you can only renew a certain number of years before having to re-do it at the season pass office?

If I put the number in WoF website, it spits back at me saying it's a Cedar Point pass, so it apparently can figure that much out.

I called season pass office, they are now aware of the issue and the it dept is now working on it.

My Platinum and my Nephews Season wouldn't verify either.

884 Coasters, 35 States, 7 Countries
http://www.rollercoasterfreak.com My YouTube

the site is working now

^Thanks. Im renewing mine tonight:)

I was able to get mine renewed tonight. Awesome!

Meh......

Think I am going to skip getting a pass this next year. I would rather put that money up for a Disney trip.

Nothing new next year to get me excited about. I may visit cp once, so a one day ticket should do it for me next summer.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.
Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

So if I want to renew my pass, I just pay them money over the internet and my current passcard works for next year? Do I have to go through processing at all next year?

Also, I'm kind of a nerd, so I like the nostalgia of having a new card every year, so if I renew is there any way I can get a new card as well?

Thanks! :)

Dodgem Enthusiast

Student at THE Ohio State University

Yeah I'm with you, Caleb. I keep my passes from every year. Next year will probably be my last year with a pass for a while. Gotta get a Platinum Pass for the road trip with coasterfanatic2012, and then its off to college.

Let's Get Weird.

You keep the old card and if you wanted a new one I would assume you could get one for the lost card fee ($15). I think they would tell you do do the standard renewal if you wanted a new card. Theres nothing on my Platinum Pass that denotes a year so Im ok with not having a new one.

I don't know why anoyone would want a new pass anyways. They have been the same design for the past 3 years.

My bar code on the back of my pass is rubbing off. It's just from taking it out of my wallet so many times. They have entered the number by hand the past 5 times I've gone. They never seem to have a problem at the toll booths though. I don't want to have to pay money for a new one. Do they replace worn out cards for free?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service