2004 Yearbooks

anybody not in sandusky get a yearbook yet???

I told you, CP will send people out Christams morning!

I'm in Sandusky and haven't got mine yet.

2010: TL Millennium Force
2009: TL Iron Dragon | 2008: ATL maXair
2007: Wicked Twister | 2006: maXair
2002-2005: Ride Photo

My friend Alan just got his today. He lives in Grand Rapids. So check the mail tomorrow kids.

'02 Merchandise
'03 Thunder Canyon
'04 Gemini

I finally got mine yesterday and I live in pittsburgh...I also know someone who got theirs the day before yesterday and they live in michagin

I got mine today..Xmas Eve...nice lil present..I live in columbus

CP&LE RaiLRoad / Thunder Canyon / Gemini 04
(Worked MF-Fridays on Halloweekends, but always loyal to ZONE 4 BABY!!!)

I haven't even got mine yet.

Does anyone know the publisher that Cedar Point uses to produce the book? Are any employees involved with the making of it?

i havent got mine so i called and they had my address wrong so if you still havent got yours you might want to call

My brother and my roommate both got one. My brother says he was duped into getting it because he wasn't explained that signing the form meant they'd take the payment from your paycheck.

Suckers.

I looked through the books, and they're neat. I'm glad I appear five or six times, having not paid for it. I think it'd be cooler if you knew most of the people in it, but you hardly know anyone. I only knew people from Environmental Services and Raptor.

Just don't sign it. I think it's a waste of money.

1,146 rides on Raptor. Three rides in 2009.

i recently got mine and i loved it and i saw my pic in there and it had better been in there for $25

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service