2004 Yearbooks

Has anyone received theirs. I wasn't going to buy one but decided to but I hope I didn't waste my money

I haven't gotten mine yet..... :-\

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
2002 Traffic/ Tolls
2004 Front Desk: Hotel Breakers and PBX Operator/ Front Desk Clerk: Breakers Express

I called H.R. yesterday, and there had not been sent out yet.

-M.

Spending time at Applebees after Closing Day with Steph, Scotty, Jason, Ralph, Ben, Betsy, Tony, Brandon, and Tami: PRICELESS

I only ordered mine because they took so many fabulous pictures of my crew, a lot of them including me. And i just can't pass up a good pic of me and the queens and my margie pargie. :) I love you gemmies!

'02 Merchandise
'03 Thunder Canyon
'04 Gemini

Oh yeah...I got 25 dollars deducted from my paycheck for that...Now I'm excited to get mine...

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

ooo Totally forgot about those. Ya think they will be sent out with the bonus checks?

"Mean Streak crew 2004"

I wish that they would have had these my summer.

The Cedar Point yearbooks from last season ('03) were great. There was at least several pages devoted to each department (obviously, rides had the most). I am really looking forward to getting mine from this past season. It will be fun to have to remind me of my college years when I am older.

(And what's up with the toolbar right above the reply field? Am I that unobservant, or is it only showing up because I happen to be using -- ugh -- Internet Explorer?)

~Lee~
Park Admissions 2001 - 04

They didn't get sent with the bonus checks cuz I got my bonus and no yearbook. I hope I get it soon though.

Cedar Point is in no way responsible for your yearbooks. They allow an outside company to do those. People had them by September last year, good luck getting it anytime this year.

Ride Op '02-'07

If there was a 'contracted timeframe' don't you think HR would tell the person that? It just seems to me when a company like that falls behind on something, they seem to fall WAY behind, or they took on more than they can handle. In a year's time they are already 2 months later, and for what reason? Had that fun with crew shirts a few times. And there's no pessimism, thanks, just my opinion.

Ride Op '02-'07

I distinctly remember when purchasing the yearbooks, they told us that scheduled delivery was for mid to late October.

My calendar clearly says it's November.

2003 - Wicked Twister
2004 - Wicked Twister/Top Thrill Dragster

Yeah, They better get them out soon to help the Cedar Point syndrome.(Im missing it already! I also remember them saying it would be takin out of a later paycheck near end of the season and it was the next week! *** Edited 11/16/2004 6:05:34 PM UTC by CedarPointin2003***

Retired TL Ride Host 04-09 Miss you Cedar Point!

Something is afoot here...maybe CP needed a few extra bucks for there capital expenditures this year, and also because of the budget cuts last year...haha

Ripcord Crew 2002 / MF Crew 2004

**FYI**, I stopped into HR today. While I was there, I inquired about the Memory Books. Apparently, there was some sort of mix-up with CP recieving the proofs on time from the company that's actually doing the books. They have a few of the proofs there, which I got to look at (They look really nice, and apparently we're getting more color pages in this years because of this delay!), and hopefully they will have the rest of the book proofed by next week.

So, by the end of next week, they should be okayed to go to print, and we'll have them shortly after.

2003 - Wicked Twister

And now its what the 12th? Where are these books? Goodluck with people buying them next year.

Retired TL Ride Host 04-09 Miss you Cedar Point!

Cedar Point is sending them as a X-Mas Present. ;)

Maybe they can deliver them to Louie's for the x-mas party this weekend?

yeah, well i better get mine soon..this is a little ridiculous

CP&LE RaiLRoad / Thunder Canyon / Gemini 04
(Worked MF-Fridays on Halloweekends, but always loyal to ZONE 4 BABY!!!)

They're here! Got mine on Friday.

2003 - Wicked Twister

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service