2004 passes...

Did anyone else receive their 2004 pass yet? Mine arrived today.

One thing interesting to note is that the new pass is only good until the end of March 2005, instead of the end of April like the 2003 one.

------------------
--Greg
My Home
MF count: 69 TTD: 9

I ordered mine November 10th and got it 7 days later so ya I got mine pretty fast. I my pass it says that same thing so maybe they are making it diffrent this year and up coming years.

------------------
All Season Totals for Dragster 37 rides:)

Number of rollbacks = 1 on the 23th of July

Number of trips to CP this year was 27 times!

I am Carsten16 but had to change sn so I have been a member since 2002

Are you guys talking about your season pass certificates or actual renewed passes? I got my certificates about 2 weeks after I ordered online, and I'm waiting for my actual renewed passes 2 weeks after that. Any ideas on how long the renewed passes take to get back? I'm just concerned about sending valuables through the mail, ya know? Thanks!
I received mine last Friday or thereabouts. They're pretty ugly, IMO. Pink? blech.

Edit: blah, my webhost screwed me over. Disabled hotlinking, so I'm switching to a host that allows it, so the season pass link won't work for awhile.
*** This post was edited by bholcomb 12/20/2003 8:37:05 AM ***

Well, I wouldn't trust the expiration date too far since 3/31/04 is before the park opens for the season.

<time machine: may 8, 2004>
I'm sorry sir, but this pass has expired.
</time machine>

------------------
It's not war, famine, or pestilence; it's only downtime.

Blooper, or the park is expecting a really short (negative number of days) season this year. LOL :)

------------------
- Chris -

You know.. I just noticed that as well.

Doh. LOL Guess my pass is invalid before opening day :(

At least I can get a refund until 11/30/04 ;)
*** This post was edited by bholcomb 12/16/2003 9:06:41 AM ***

Heh: you also are responsible for any "los".

------------------
It's not war, famine, or pestilence; it's only downtime.
*** This post was edited by Brian Noble 12/16/2003 10:24:56 AM ***

They also upped the replacement fee from 10 to 15 bucks. That is odd that they made that error in the date...perhaps its something in the computer that automatically puts next year's number there, and since its not 04 yet thats what it put.

------------------
Last Magnum Train of season:2-3

One more error pointed out - It says Saftey procedure....Instead of safety procedure

Doh.

Edit: They got it right last year, however.
*** This post was edited by bholcomb 12/16/2003 4:19:31 PM ***

The only issue with the earlier expiration date is if you'd like to use your pass at a park that is open earlier in the year. We used our 2002 pass at Knott's in April lthis year.

------------------
Without upstops, airtime would have a whole new meaning!

Could the earlier expiration date mean that they will be open on weekends in April in 2005?

------------------
I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

That was actually the first thing I thought of. Time will tell.

------------------
--Greg
My Home
MF count: 69 TTD: 9

We just got our pictured ID passes today. Only about a 2 week turnaround time from when we sent in the certificates if that even. The quickest ever I think. Yes they are pretty ugly. The date has been corrected, it now says expires on 3/31/05. It still says 'saftey procedure' on the back and it also says 'los or damage' instead of 'loss' on the back too. :)

------------------
cyberdman

So is that how the passes will look? Humm, last time I had a season pass for Cedar Point was back in 94. Wow it will have been 10 years since I have had one of them. Can't wait to buy mine here soon.
------------------
Kelly G Ride Operator 2000-03
Army Bound (2004 somtime)
LBFL Member 4 EVER WOOHHRRAAHH
Why, oh why, did they make them PINK? I keep mine in the outside window of my wallet and now its gonna be PINK!! AAAARRRGGGH! Okay, now I've gotten it out of my system.

------------------
But then again, what do I know?

That is seriously the most ugly (uberfugly) pass I've seen anywhere... ever.

------------------
- John
I Snap Flyers

What color are the combo passes?

------------------
"Distance runners are experts at pain, discomfort, and fear."
-Mark Wetmore

They also misspelled "expires", naming it "expries"....wow...has Cedar Point heard of spellcheck?

*** This post was edited by cdrpointcrazy44 12/20/2003 1:48:04 PM ***

Yep, got mine yesterday..pink.......yuck. Who picked the pink?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service