Winter Chill Out Live

I would imagine they've considered that. Breakers has screens on their balconies, as did Castaway before they removed their balconies.

Brandon

I'm sad to see the short fence go, but also surprised it lasted as long as it did. I'm sure it made the underwriters nervous. Via CP Food Blog.

Brandon

First time doing Winter Chill out today, and had a blast. Everything else is covered, but did anyone notice in the maintenance shop the "Don't forget about rule #9" on the chalk board? I asked and dude kinda laughed and said "well, I guess you found the Easter egg..." Also, on the "Dragster Maintenance Board" they had hanging up over by the Rougarou car, it just said "Rule 9." I'm sure the 9 means something totally silly, just curious if anyone else caught anything.

Staying at Sawmill Creek tonight to check it out. Having a heck of a middle of winter weekend out here!

^ I overheard that conversation.
I know about Plan 9 but not much about Rule 9

Google tells me this:
What is Rule 9 for state of Ohio?
Rule 9 - Pleading Special Matters (A) Capacity. It is not necessary to aver the capacity of a party to sue or be sued or the authority of a party to sue or be sued in a representative capacity or the legal existence of an organized association of persons that is made a party.

If there's a joke there it's over my head.

CP Nights was a blast and VERY popular during our trip last summer. Gutted to see it and the museum canceled. Odd.

CP Coaster Top 10: 1. Steel Vengeance (40 rides to date) 2. Top Thrill Dragster (191 launches to date, 4 rollbacks) 3. Magnum XL 200 4. Millennium Force 5. Maverick 6. Raptor 7. GateKeeper 8. Valravn 9. Rougarou 10. Gemini

So there is a thing called the rule of 9's

Its used in estimating the percentage of the human body burned in burn victims.

The fron and the back of the head is 9% the entire right arm is 9% and the entire left arm is 9%.

One side of each leg is 9%

Now what does this mean? How could it correlate?

Well the iron DRAGON... Dragons breathe FIRE, so maybe it will intertwine with the Iron dragon somehow?

Another idea is that the ruke of 9's utilizes counting the fronts and back of body parts? Maybe.. this is a stretch.. implying the new coaster goes forwards and backwards? Giving credence to the slingshot?

IDK, but speculation is fun

Today was rule #8. I think the park is toying with us.

My over analyzing kids thought 8/8, or 9/9 or a mix of the two for an announcement date.

Considering yesterday was 9 and today is 8 I looked up 9/8.

I think it's the only logical date of the variations your kid's suggested and I think they're onto something. It's the first Friday before weekend operations in September 2023 following the first week of closure. I imagine that date would line up with some noticeable changes leading into the next off season and the following opening year which should be opening year for the new ride. That date would be basically "Hey before you get here this weekend this is what's going on with dragster so you don't jump to conclusions" (not that people won't).

Congratulations to your kids for cracking the code in my mind!

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

First rule of rule #9 is that you don’t talk about rule #9.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

I asked about it

Guy said its an inside joke

They used to have a worker that asked too many questions so they said whenever someone didnt have a question. They would say dont forget rule number 9... theres always another question lol

Yea this sucks

Which part?

Brandon

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service