Hypothetical ride refurbishments

I would imagine that the Main Midway around Pagoda and the weird airbrush shirt building is due for some updating after the relocation of Matterhorn and Scrambler. I'm sure it's sacrilege to some, but Pagoda has always seemed bizarrely out of place to me, and I wouldn't mind seeing it and the airbrush shirt building go away.

Brandon

^^Re: MF DJ Line experience... They don't even need the DJ. Just turn on the techno mix that they used to have, and leave it heavy on the Phantom of the Opera techno. :D

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

The Juice sipper building's right there too. Whether it's from supply, staffing, or popularity, I've seen it closed more often than open this year. And it was a recent addition too. Surprised it wasn't included in the move announcement, seems like it would fit with the nostalgia vibe in the new boardwalk.

I maintain the opinion that the Matterhorn/Scrambler move is for nothing more than opening that area for behind the scenes park purposes. For example, to make it more accessible for vehicles and such. I am still wondering about the fate of that restroom that sits between the two though.

I'm not sure why you think that area needs opened up further. It already seems pretty accessible via Perimeter Rd, which provides a nice straight shot into the park.

Brandon

Brandon, perhaps not the total area, but to me it seemed a bit cramped in the area behind the employee access gate. The area around "wardrobe' and a "laundry", as well as the food warehouse, ride maintenance just seems it could be a little more organized.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service