What food items would you like to see added to the parks menu?

Has Coasters seen any changes since the park has been overhauling their food offerings? If not, I wonder what that means for its future.

If - and it's a big if - the stage finds a new home out in the wide expanse over where Oceana and WT are/were, I wonder what that means for the area around Coasters/Iron Dragon. Also what that would mean for the future of ID. They could really overhaul the center of the park.

Brandon

Dennis Urban said:

.... If I got a hot dog somewhere, I would pop in Coasters' side north door and get pickles, tomato, or cucumber slices to add to the dog.

So you're the one who took all the pickles!

Personally would like to see coasters moved out of there and open up the waterfront area for something else. Nice dining area with string lights being one idea.

First ride; Magnum 1994

Jukebox Dinner at KI is similar and I ordered a patty melt with caramelized onions a few weeks ago and it was really juicy and good. Was really surprised. CF has it in them to make good food, they just have to do it.

On another note been to Crystal Rock a couple times recently and they are going nuts with the brisket servings. Last time this kid slapped about 1lb on my plate and slightly less on my son’s, more like 12-13ozs. Barely any room for fries on the plate. Lol. We couldn’t finish it.

Waiting for the post about some fanboys trip to the Make Me Whole Department®ď¸complaining about the lack of fries on his plate at Crystal Rock, (shudders from the visual in my head about the complainant in his favorite outfit to wear to CP Shores, soiled board shorts and a 2XL single-rider shirt two sizes too small thats never washed because the chlorine in the wave pool does the job.)

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

The park definitely has upped the quality of the food in the last 5 years or so, but still has quite a bit of work to do. I do applaud them on Hugo's and BackBeat, however there is still quite a bit of inconsistency on how the food is served. I've been in BackBeat and have had excellent quality brisket, and other times where the guy tries to put mostly fat on my tray. I agree 100% that Coasters needs an upgrade, we ate there back in early June, and the burger isn't anything to write home about....

How about adding a decent perch sandwich or better yet..... go back to the old Cheese on a stick recipe? This years offering was downright awful, especially for the jacked up $10.99 price tag, ouch!

I love all cheese and the only cheese I can recall not liking was whatever goo they used when I got it back in 2016. Couldn’t even identify what kind of cheese it was supposed to be.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service