My post was removed about the swing ride...

...being closed. Why would my post have to be removed? I didn't say anything wrong. I was just curious about something like others are.

Someone must have spilled a bucket of melted cheese on the server.

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

Coasterhawk,

No, you said nothing wrong. I thought I included a brief explanation before closing it, but apparently it's not there. My bad.

There is nothing wrong about posting/discussing why a ride might be closed, but Windseeker has been around for quite some time, and there are a lot of threads already created about it (and its status). This is where the forum search feature comes in handy. If you've never used it before, look in the upper-right hand corner of the site. A quick search using just "Windseeker" yields a lot of already-created threads, several of which have to do with the ride's status/downtime.

Here's an oldie-but-goodie from way back in 2017.

https://forums.pointbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/windseeker-down

Imagine a Pointbuzz forum where people consistently created threads about about a ride that was down (the reasons of which we all know we rarely have the answer to anyway). You don't want that. I don't want that. Black shirt higher up doesn't want that. Not even Shawn Meyer wants that.

Ressurecting old threads can also be fun, and a walk down memory lane for some of us.

So that's why it was deleted. Nothing personal.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

o.k.

Kevinj said:

https://forums.pointbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/windseeker-down

You don't want that. I don't want that. Black shirt higher up doesn't want that. Not even Shawn Meyer wants that.

Ressurecting old threads can also be fun, and a walk down memory lane for some of us.

Yeah I wish more people did research for a topic like I do. I imagine the admins have to go through threads once in awhile and delete the unnecessary topics. Kevin thank you for the mention as well.

Kevinj said:

I leave for a year and they make KevinJ a moderator! What do I have to do around here? Juggle grapes in between takes for a roller coaster commercial?

Campfreak06, reborn

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service