CP Resorts

Does anyone have any recent information about the pools and outdoor areas of Hotel Breakers? I understand that the pools are still open, but with limited capacity. Has this area been crowded?

Looking for info before deciding to book a fall weekend. The kiddos would be super disappointed if their swimming options are heavily limited.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

We stayed 3 nights in Breakers West last week, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday night. Our room was Lakeview, 3rd floor just above the new Breakers West pool. It remained open after park close at 8pm and was already open before 10am gates. We noted it to be very busy on Thursday afternoon when we dipped out of the park for a short break at 2pm, it was also quite busy that night. We did not use it ourselves. I did not see the scene at the Breakers East or Tower indoor pool.

CP Coaster Top 10: 1. Steel Vengeance (40 rides to date) 2. Top Thrill Dragster (191 launches to date, 4 rollbacks) 3. Magnum XL 200 4. Millennium Force 5. Maverick 6. Raptor 7. GateKeeper 8. Valravn 9. Rougarou 10. Gemini

Read through this thread and this seems like the best place to ask. Are the bars at Breakers open? Can I grab a beer and sit on the beach? Just want to know what to expect Friday evening after the park closes.

Yes, all the bars are open and they stay open until 10pm (midnight for Fridays). They also have the band playing at the Sand Bar.

ETA: clarifying that TGI Fridays stays open until midnight. Sandbar and Surf Lounge stay open until 10pm.

Last edited by Scott Cameron,

That's perfect. Thank you.

👍

Current state regulations don't allow bars to be open past 10PM

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Not entirely true...

No drinks can be served after 10pm; that is, at 10pm the transactions have to be completed. The drinking has to be done by 11pm. If they want to stay open later serving chicken wings and club soda, that's perfectly OK.

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

/X\ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _____
/XXXXX\ /XXX\ /XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /XXXXX
_/XXXXXXX\_/XXXXX\_/XXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\__/XXXXXX

Hi. I think I’m going to book a cabin at lighthouse point for this weekend. Does anyone know if I can use the restaurant at hotel breakers?

Yes, there's no requirement for staying at Breakers to use their bars/restaurants. But I'm not sure they're accepting new reservations for LHP cabins.

I wasn’t sure if I stayed at Lighthouse Point that I could access Hotel Breakers due to the COVID operations.

I’m on the website now looking for the weekend and it shows the cabins available but not the hotel.

The only thing you can't do is use the pools/hot tubs at Hotel Breakers. Everything else you are good to go.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

@CoasterRock07 I just checked and you're correct. I'm glad to see they've had enough demand to start taking new reservations for cottages and cabins. For a while they were not.

The express hotel appears to have rooms for sale also.

Cedar Point has some pretty good deals going for Breakers during the fall weekend period. Free tickets for a two-night stay for non-passholders and BOGO weekend stays for passholders.

I would book a weekend at Express for Fall season in a heartbeat if they reopened reservations. But I'm not willing to pull the plug on Breakers prices.

It’s $219 for 2 nights a Breakers for passholder right now. That’s $109.xx a night. Definitely far from normal breakers prices at the moment.

Oh. Well then.

Is this deal still available? How did you find it?

Speaking of CP Resorts, I've noticed a Sawmill Creek labeled transport van a few times making some runs. Sunday it was parked in a random location, just after CPLE RR departed the FT Station it was on the right after the SV crossing gates. Perhaps it transported employees.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service