Ticket of a Lifetime

I am now a 2-time winner. Just was awarded a 20.20 for 2020 to go along with the 18.70 from a few weeks ago. As an aside, as I was looking at the bricks yesterday I noticed one inscribed as a "Ticket of a Lifetime Winner".

I must be very lucky... I am a 4 time winner:

1) Buy one get one free single day

2) 1 ticket at $18.70 (this is the best one)

3) $20.20 off single day ticket (x2) (Basically worthless, online is basically $20 off gate price anyway)

Never shared or did anything like that for extra entries, just once a week, every week.

Win dates of March 14th, April 28th, May 12th, and July 9th. Averaging 1 a month, so hoping for 1 more good discount (or please please the ticket of a lifetime) in August.

3- time winner as I just scored another $20.20 for 2020. The poll this week is nice, I agree that the MF view is #1, I like Magnum #2 with the CP Shores activity & beach, ValRavn #3, TTD too fast for a lengthy view.

So the ticket of a lifetime promotion is over? Tried to access today and get that message. Indicates there is a second chance drawing on Spetember 6th.

Correct; this last week was the last week.

I haven't looked, but I believe they are going to draw 5 winners from the pool on that day.

Promoter of fog.

Was hoping they would keep the contest open until I win. Guess that it is indeed true that hope is not a strategy.

I see 41 winners on the website. Weren't there going to be 150?

First ride; Magnum 1994

I believe they had intended to give some away in the park this season as well, but that idea was cancelled due to uncertainty about the season. I assume that they will continue to give these away next year, or whenever they can officially have their grand celebration.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

GoBucks89 said:

Indicates there is a second chance drawing on Spetember 6th.

When the message popped up a few weeks ago after the weekly drawings ended I put a reminder in my phone to check back on the 6th to see if I could find any additional information about this. At first glance I don't see anything.

I'm wondering, Kevin, what it was you saw that made you believe there would be five names drawn from the pool. I was just curious. Good luck everyone on your second chances!

Proud to have fathered a second generation coaster enthusiast destined to keep me young at heart and riding coasters with a willing partner into my golden years!

It's on the Ticket of a Lifetime page (it's still there). I never saw any updates on names being drawn. It reads:

The Cedar Point Ticket of a Lifetime Giveaway has ended. Join us for our Second Chance Drawing on Sunday, September 6, 2020, to see if you are one of the lucky winners!

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

Random question... I seem to remember that last year's discounted tickets/prizes were extended through this season. Can anyone confirm? I'm bringing my parents to the park this weekend, and they have some tickets they won during the promotion. Just trying to confirm that those will work...

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Just won the VIP ticket of the day and the experience is just awesome! What I loved most was the 4 fast lane tickets. Me and my friend both used it on the two most popular rides in the park with Steel Vengeance and Maverick. The only thing I wish they had was a single freestyle station, but I guess I just need to drink more water.

Last edited by Shawn Meyer,

Hey Shawn so tell us what it feels like to have a free tickets to Cedar Point for the rest of your life?

Kind of want to know why you love the 4 single fast lanes more than free admission forever?

Last edited by Cargo Shorts,

Well I just won the VIP ticket for the day, not for a lifetime. I'm sorry for not being clear there.

Congrats, Shawn!

I've been curious about this on every visit this season. The Fastlane tickets are clearly an awesome perk, but I don't think I have seen more than 2 people at once in the "VIP Lounges", with most of them being completely empty all day.

Did you visit those?

Promoter of fog.

That is still really cool Shawn we certainly haven't had any luck with either promotion.

I didn't notice anyone at the MF area until last week when I saw a few families gathered under the tent on the couches. Never anyone out in the sun at the tables. If they had some fans in the tent that would be nice rest.

I won one of the trivia packages tonight. 2 tickets and two FLP passes for any open day this season.

Congratulations Shawn!

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

My wife won ticket of a lifetime a few weeks back! She was crying while we were in the park!

We have been in the lounges as well with VIP a few times….usually just us and maybe two other groups at random times. Never packed….most I’ve seen obviously would be when the parade starts over by the Windseeker lounge

When you visit CP, visit my Mill, est. 1835

We won the VIp the first day. There was a fair amount of people in the lounges, and the lakeside location was packed during the parade.

Now though I think people have figured out how to game the system and just play at home to get the ticket of a lifetime entry..(I've seen many post on FB groups saying 'I've won but can't use it today'). I'm not 100% sure if the location services is actually a must, as it just ask you if you are in the park. Then you don't actually need the stamps and can just hit 'technically difficulties. '

As a results it seems the VIP areas are empty. Might be more in park winners if they can figure it out how to really limit this to park people only. If they can't figure out the tech side maybe hand out a scratch off. Shame because the VIP areas are really nice.

TwistedCircuits said:

I won one of the trivia packages tonight. 2 tickets and two FLP passes for any open day this season.

That's great! What time does the quiz start and do you have to be near the stage? I had the 150 app downloaded and it never notified me it was starting, but I was by the coliseum. Any other tips would be great.

Last edited by Joe E,

Gemini 100- 6/11/01

I was waiting for the parade in the ticket of the lifetime announcement and I heard them mention it over the air so I opened up the app and that came up. It never gave me a notification.

Still haven't been able to uncross these circuits...
DJ Fischer

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service