Tony Teases Big Reveal

After taunting us on Twitter with a tantalizing envelope, Tony just offered a peek at its contents with the promise of more to come...

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

I see a front end of a coaster peaking out....

My guess, a layout showing graphics they plan for celebrating Millenniums 20th. Like, graphics on the trains and possible signage.

Or it's totally an Aquatrax.

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

A tip of the hat to you, Tony! #Notanaquatrax is such an awesome old-school joke. It made my day. I bet the Google analytics shows a bump from people trying to figure it out.

^^Makes sense. The sideview and centerline drawing in that picture look like the front of an Intamin train.

It looks exactly like the nose of Millenniums front car.

They're the long lost plans for Millennium's green train.

Huh. Now that you mention it, those two round shapes peeking up in the second drawing could be the tops of the number '20'.

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

Interesting. Where do you see that? Must not be catching my eye. The "bar" on the left looks like it could be a small portion of some visual artists rendition of the area (like they do for planning the look of a new ride and surrounding area). And the top most art looks like some kind of elevation CADD drawing of something.

The portion you can see on the left is from the original MF artwork of the whole ride, it is Iron Dragon that is peaking out. The drawings on the right show the front of a train, the top down and side view and the upper drawing looks like the lapbar view.

Good catch! That's totally the original concept art. Now I'm guessing they're just going to show us some cool, never before seen Millennium concept art. Don't know if everyone will be excited but I can't wait to see it. Maybe he's showing some stuff they plan on putting up on display in the new Town Hall.

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

I have no idea how you guys are seeing what you're seeing. I'm not saying you are wrong but dang...not much to go off of. I originally thought it was a new causeway sign when I first saw it.

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

I definitely see the side view and top view, but I’m definitely not seeing Iron Dragon or lapbars.

Looks like design artwork pictures that hang in the P&D office, maybe these will be in the new museum as an evolution of design series or something along that line.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

This guy found ID.

Now that is some stellar investigative work!

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Very good indeed. Props to you.

Cargo Shorts said:

This guy found ID.

What exactly is it?

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Okay what am I missing? What does that old drawing mean is supposed to be new and being teased? What’s the big surprise?

BTW I looked up an aquatrax as I never heard of one, there is a phenomenal looking one in South Korea at a place called Lotte World.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service