CP Reopening- Gov DeWine comments

Oscar said:

Talking about the situation not the discussion. This COVID-19 garbage, not the discussion. This whole thing sucks....can’t do squat....

In the last two months, my family has been hiking, rollerblading, riding bikes, flying kites, hanging out in parks, having picnics, enjoying carry out from excellent local restaurants, gardening, working on our culinary skills, been regularly stopping by a cider mill for curbside goodies, having more frequent movie nights, and so on.

Would we rather have more options for recreation? Without question. But if you can't do squat that's no one's fault but your own.

Brandon

My point still stands.

^^^I think you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who is enjoying this situation, but we're in it. But the rhetoric that everything needs to open up immediately or else we're all completely screwed is simply not true, and very irresponsible. And that's all that was coming out of TheBlueStreak's (who is definitely not you) posts.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

djDaemon said:

Oscar said:

Talking about the situation not the discussion. This COVID-19 garbage, not the discussion. This whole thing sucks....can’t do squat....

In the last two months, my family has been hiking, rollerblading, riding bikes, flying kites, hanging out in parks, having picnics, enjoying carry out from excellent local restaurants, gardening, working on our culinary skills, been regularly stopping by a cider mill for curbside goodies, having more frequent movie nights, and so on.

Would we rather have more options for recreation? Without question. But if you can't do squat that's no one's fault but your own.

That’s great if you are into all that some of us aren’t....

Whoa. You don't like hiking, rollerblading, cooking, movies, kites, bikes, hanging out outside, carryout, cider mill goodies, OR gardening?

What DO you like? Cuz that's a pretty extensive list.

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

Sollybeast said:

Whoa. You don't like hiking, rollerblading, cooking, movies, kites, bikes, hanging out outside, carryout, cider mill goodies, OR gardening?

What DO you like? Cuz that's a pretty extensive list.

Should’ve been more clear, no biking, hiking, rollerblading...movies are great but I’m sick of watching movies and TV!!!!!

Me it’s photography, trains, coasters and travel. Weather hasn’t been very good down where I love for photography and all the cool trains that I love chasing and taking pics of have been canceled due to all this....

How can you "cancel" taking pictures of trains?

Seriously though Oscar, we know who you are and if you don't like this discussion, then try following my patented 3 step procedure for a more enjoyable PointBuzz experience.

Step 1: Pick a different topic to post in and stop posting in here.
Step 2: Repeat Step 1
Step 3: Refer to Step 2

Last edited by TTD 120mph,

-Adam G- The OG Dragster nut

TTD 120mph said:

How can you "cancel" taking pictures of trains?

Seriously though Oscar, we know who you are and if you don't like this discussion, then try following my patented 3 step procedure for a more enjoyable PointBuzz experience.

Step 1: Pick a different topic to post in and stop posting in here.
Step 2: Repeat Step 1
Step 3: Refer to Step 2

You don’t know who I am. And I take pictures of Steam trains, which only go on certain excursions.

it’s obvious you DON’T KNOW WHO I AM so don’t pretend to think you do. So I suggest you get your facts straight before making assumptions like this.

If you think you know who I am then who am I??!!

Last edited by Oscar,

Shades said:

Curious as to which experts have determined that Bluestreaker is good. Can you site some sources? The name sounds like the person likes to run around naked, albeit while being painted blue apparently. That may not be a good thing.

Hey! I'm a Smirf, what do you expect?

Oscar said:

Me it’s photography, trains, coasters and travel. Weather hasn’t been very good down where I love for photography and all the cool trains that I love chasing and taking pics of have been canceled due to all this....

I've been able to photograph trains. There's a spot in Alliance, OH that I like to go to. You can see at least 2 freight trains per hour there, sometimes even more than that. I even got surprised one day when a heritage unit showed up.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Oscar said:

That you enjoy only like four things is troubling yet unsurprising.

Brandon

Thabto said:

Oscar said:

I've been able to photograph trains. There's a spot in Alliance, OH that I like to go to. You can see at least 2 freight trains per hour there, sometimes even more than that. I even got surprised one day when a heritage unit showed up.

I go to Berea super nice spot there as well as Marion. But my passion is steam and all the excursions were canceled this year (the big boy 4014, Nickel Plate 765 out of Fort Wayne and the NW 611).

I also love taking pics at cedar point, have some pretty nice pics over the years from up there. It’s tough because when I take my camera I want I ride!!!

djDaemon said:

Oscar said:

That you enjoy only like four things is troubling yet unsurprising.

What is with all you here? Pile on is that all you know how to do? Add that to your list of things you do. Nice way to welcome the new guy.

Last edited by Oscar,

Oscar said:
You don’t know who I am. And I take pictures of Steam trains, which only go on certain excursions.

it’s obvious you DON’T KNOW WHO I AM so don’t pretend to think you do. So I suggest you get your facts straight before making assumptions like this.

If you think you know who I am then who am I??!!

My my, such a temper for a "newcomer". Definitely an equal response to a relatively innocent post directed at you.

Ok, no more feeding the troll from me.

You're right, what I said was unhelpfully unrelated to the discussion. I should have said the fact that you enjoy only like four things is troubling yet unsurprising, but not justification for opening Cedar Point.

Brandon

What a grouch you are, Oscar.

I heard that herd immunity is the way to beat the virus, so let's get a herd over to Cedar Point as soon as possible!

Amen.

Yes, what we need is a big crowd over there at Cedar Point. But herd immunity is not what will be boosted- a spike in the infection numbers will, however.

It’s how it happens. It’s how it’s happened every time. Time after time, proven and reproven.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service