Ticket of a Lifetime

Winner of a major award! Anniversary Admission of$18.70. Likely won't use it, but thankful anyway.

0 for 11. It is clear that rogue agents have infiltrated this contest and blacklisted me. I've assembled my team in the war room to go over action plans.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Out of curiosity, people who have won, when did you enter? Early morning Monday? Sometimes I forget until Tuesday to enter lol. I am curious as to the algorithm being used for the random instant winners.

0 for 11 as well. Sigh, I just want a free hot dog on a stick! Just one!

I've won ticket discounts twice now. Once on a Monday morning and once on a Thursday evening. The only reason I know this is because I took a screenshot both times and they are dated in my gallery.

Last edited by vwhoward,

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

I wonder if we will have to wait until August 2021 to learn who wins the Ticket for a Lifetime because of today's announcement.

Enjoy the rest of your day at America's Rockin' Roller Coast! Ride On!

Somebody wins one every week. In fact, they are giving away a grand total of 150. Aside from this weekly thing, I'm not sure how/when they are giving away the rest.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

The person that comes up with a working vaccine better get one.

I am a LOSER again.

Siigghhh....

Do not be too disappointed WolfBobs, it is well documented that there are plenty of LOSERS on this forum. In fact, I imagine many would count me among them. (sarcasm)

Guests and employees.... employees got the first 2 tickets... fair...... dunno about that.

Huh?

Promoter of fog.

scott sarah said:

Guests and employees.... employees got the first 2 tickets... fair...... dunno about that.

You're right. Pretty sure this is a deep state operation.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

After yesterday's Thursday efforts, I can proudly report that I am 0 for 12. I'm determined to find something in the treasure trove.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I'm 1 for 12. I won $20.20 off admission back in week 2. Keeping my fingers crossed for the big one.

Last edited by DRE420,

Really? I haven't won a thing yet.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

If it makes you guys feel any better I'm 0 for 0 because I'm Canadian.

We'll miss you MrScott and Pete

You fall in the same boat as people from Florida, and New York as well I believe.

0 for 12 as well...

2 for 11 now

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Vince982 said:

If it makes you guys feel any better I'm 0 for 0 because I'm Canadian.

It does Vince.

Thank you. :)

1 - 11 as I make this post, about to enter the contest nice again...

EDIT:

1 -12. But my paltry luck is not my main concern. As of my entering, only 8% of voters has said their first coaster was Wilderness Run. Now, granted I've been around for 4 decades, so I rode it when it was Jr. Gemini...and so I voted for that (since it's the same ride).

Blue Streak was ahead by a wide margin. Did so few of us really cut our coaster teeth on Jr. Gemini/Wilderness Run?

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service