Ticket of a Lifetime

Was one of the choices for your favorite food place a new stand for this year? How could that be a favorite when it is not even open yet? Or did I miss the POV of the place???

I said Corral. Which so far is the winner, and well deserved.

0 for 9. Leadership opted for another Tuesday approach, and now there is much civil unrest.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

0 for 9 as well. Can't believe I haven't even gotten a free cheese on a stick yet! ugh lol

CONGRATS!

You've won* an "Anniversary Admission" at a reduced price of $18.70! Look for an email from customercare@helloworldfulfillment.com with prize details. It should arrive in the next 24-48 hours.

Luck is clearly on your side! Click on the icons below to give your friends a chance to win by sharing on social media, and you'll earn bonus entries towards the Ticket of a Lifetime Grand Prize

I'm 2 for 9 so far. I got a BOGO admission and now an $18.70 admission.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

I'm 0 for 9 as well. Maybe one of these weeks I'll win something.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

Former Screamster
'08 Terror Island
'09-'10 Fright Zone

^^No need to rub it in, jeez.... ;) Kidding. Congrats :)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I already have a platinum pass so they're of no use to me and I'll just be giving them away to friends who want to go to the park.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

1-8.

Promoter of fog.

2 for 8. Twice now have won $20.20 ticket.

I won a 20.20 ticket a week ago.

Nothing here either. To be honest, with the delayed season in front of us, I wouldn’t mind seeing a few merch prizes on there instead of ticket based prizes that we may or may not be able to use. Not complaining, but they could change it up.

Just scored my second $20.20 discount! I might not have any cause to use it, but I'm not complaining either!

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

/X\ *** Respect rides. They do not respect you. ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _____
/XXXXX\ /XXX\ /XXXX\_ /X\ /XXXXX\ /X\ /XXXXX
_/XXXXXXX\_/XXXXX\_/XXXXXXX\_/XXX\_/XXXXXXX\__/XXX\__/XXXXXX

0 for 10. Opted for a Wednesday attack plan this week, diverging from our previous Tuesdays. But still the same result. Unrest is turning to anger and frustration around the town. This atrocity must not stand!

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I will let you have one of my Platinum Back of the Line passes if that will make you feel better.

Haha, totally kidding. But you say your passes are Platinum? Can I have 2 of them? ;)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

I won a 20.20 discount code. But I have a Gold Pass (YES I'M A HORRIBLE TERRIBLE GOLD PASS PERSON, PLAGUE UPON CP :P) and my husband isn't an amusement park guy, so I really don't need it.

If anybody could use it more than me, I'd be glad to give it to someone who could actually make use of it.

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

Also 0 for 10. This thing must be rigged. I would have won something if they would just fix this widespread voter fraud. I mean they got people entering as people that have been dead for 10 years. ;)

2 for 9 but nothing this week. Hopefully someone from PB gets a lifer!

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

1-10.

Good thing I'm a Browns' fan, as I haven't yet lost hope.

Promoter of fog.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service