2020 Season Pass

^^I don't care about the rants, CED23. Just stop quoting the post directly above the one you are commenting on. It makes it easier to scroll past.

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

mgou58 said:

Whatever was planned for 2021 is still going to go forward.

Hate to break it to you bud but those plans likely are not happening, maybe ever.

^^Ok, CED23. Well. Specifically #8 on this list. If you can't comprehend forum etiquette, it's all spelled out for you here...

https://forums.pointbuzz.com/Forums/Topic/posting-guidelines-read-here-first

Last edited by vwhoward,

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Disclaimer: My "made whole" comment was sarcasm. :)

There is often times lots of sarcasm on this board, people shouldn't always take things literally.

Wash your hands! (this is not sarcasm)

I often have to remind myself how many people on here work for Cedar Fair’s corporate headquarters.

Or just have some common sense and an understanding of how things work.

CW made me Whole this morning by finally updating their site to align with the rest of the chain. Now I just need to decide if I want to play the exchange rate game and hope for better down the road or keep making my last couple of payments.

What’s your opinion CED23? And don’t quote me. 🤣

I'm just deleting posts that quote the previous one or are untrimmed. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

99er said:

Or just have some common sense and an understanding of how things work.

Got it. Thanks for the heads up.

CED23, quit your bitching, and get over it. Yes some of the season is lost. Are we disappointed...yes. But when you stop and think about how many people are dying, quit taking everything for granted. Just be happy, great full, and thankful they are doing something. If you want to be able to use your pass this year, I know this isn’t a place for religion, but prayers to Almighty God to end the virus would work just fine.

Last edited by Jake10,

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Lol...I'm not worried one bit about the season being lost. Try reading comprehension. I'm commenting on the people that think they are entitled to a free season & the nonsense of being "made whole", when they lost nothing & are contractually owed nothing. I'm commenting on the people that are whining they are entitled to it, the entire "made whole" BS The $1200 per person I spend on CF all season product means nothing to me. It's beyond chump change. Meanwhile your buddies here are whining I need to made whole(pure nonsense) on a $100 gold pass or $220 Platinum. I personally think CF should offer nothing & would be glad to pay for everything in 2021, no matter how late things open in 2020. What CF did, very prematurely IMO, is create a financial bomb to their finances for several years..2020 & 2021. That is compounded by the fact Gold passes were already sold too cheap at $99. They are getting 1 years pass revenue over 2 seasons, while still having substantial costs during closure. Your bitching is directed at the wrong person, as explained.

Last edited by CED23,

CED23 said:

Try reading comprehension. I'm commenting on the people that think they are entitled to a free season & the nonsense of being "made whole"

You should give it a try. I ask you to give one example of a person who was legitimately complaining. The "made whole" comments were all being made in jest. It's been a running joke on here for quite some time. Try to catch up please.

Everyone pull your pants back up and reduce the BDE, please. 😁

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service