What they’re working on for 2020

RIP frontier foldovers 2018-2019. Best value on the dining plan the last 2 years. The possibility/likelihood of losing those and Buckaroos Burritos from the park/dining plan takes away 2 of the top 3 things that were on the plan IMO (the other being the half rotisserie chicken). Damn.

CP Coaster Top 10: 1. Steel Vengeance (40 rides to date) 2. Top Thrill Dragster (191 launches to date, 4 rollbacks) 3. Magnum XL 200 4. Millennium Force 5. Maverick 6. Raptor 7. GateKeeper 8. Valravn 9. Rougarou 10. Gemini

My wife will be thrilled for more gluten-free options. 😍

But I was unaware Frontier Trail had a designated beginning and end. I always thought it was bidirectional. To think I may have been doing it wrong all these years.☹️So exactly where is the beginning of Frontier Trail where does it end precisely? This summer I will make sure to let everyone know who is going in the wrong direction they need to do it correctly. 🤣

So what is going away at the Skyride station? Mac and cheese or drink refills?

Is nobody going to talk about the ticket of a lifetime?! The first chance to do that will begin on Monday.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Cargo Shorts said:

I was unaware Frontier Trail had a designated beginning and end. I always thought it was bidirectional. To think I may have been doing it wrong all these years.☹️

Some people like to enter from the entrance, others like to enter from the exit. Some people go both ways.

Promoter of fog.

Skyhawk06 said:

Is nobody going to talk about the ticket of a lifetime?! The first chance to do that will begin on Monday.

I am game but can’t really think of anything to say about it. Sounds like there will be many different channels to win, like online and radio/TV.

I'm thinking they will probably give some away tomorrow at WCO

I thought the same thing. Great time to get a large group of huge Cedar Pointers together...we can really help spread the word about it.

Personally, we are very happy to find out there will be a Pop-Up store with 150th items! Woop-Woop, I'll be sure to raid my penny jug for extra $. We did grab the shirt last year for the Forbidden Frontier.

If you look close in the mirror behind your right ear you will see a small dial labeled "expectations". I think it needs adjusted.

This isn't the Oprah Winfrey show.

Promoter of fog.

Nothing wrong with a bit of wishful thinking and hoping.

...like I said, most exited for the 150th items being available :)

Honestly I'm kinda hyped about that button trading thing. It's very similar to a dream I had about Cedar Point, except we did trading cards of the rides.

I'd rather be sailing

Kevinj said:

If you look close in the mirror behind your right ear you will see a small dial labeled "expectations". I think it needs adjusted.

This isn't the Oprah Winfrey show.

I have no expectations, I'm just looking forward to a great day at my favorite place for a great cause. If they give some away, great. If not, no sweat of my back.

There was some implied sarcasm there; if only every enthusiast had that attitude at the events we find ourselves at.

Here's a fun game: we'll hide one golden ticket in Frontier Town. To raise more money for the charity, $10 gives you an hour to look for it.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

Kevinj, should we look for that Golden Ticket at the beginning or at the end of Frontier Trail?

^^ $10 for an hour is a little too generous for such a grand prize. Make it $25, it goes to a great cause anyhow.

Kevinj said:

There was some implied sarcasm there; if only every enthusiast had that attitude at the events we find ourselves at.

Here's a fun game: we'll hide one golden ticket in Frontier Town. To raise more money for the charity, $10 gives you an hour to look for it.

Honestly I would definitely do this.

I'd rather be sailing

Really Nice New Bathrooms..... at Valleyfair.

Maybe they are testing them out at other parks before bringing them to CP.

Hopefully someday ;(

https://twitter.com/valleyfairmn/status/1233125936075345923?s=21

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

I like that deluxe urinal trough. Classy.

That is called a sink.

This is not the Old Cleveland Browns Municipal Stadium!

Maybe they accidentally sent the contractors to the wrong park. (;

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service