So like seriously... What rumors are true?

I'm certainly not whining, I am simply here with my friends to talk about our favorite theme park. Then everyone has to feel all high and mighty because they want to correct someone on specific details or grammar or punction like it matters. The point of this thread was to talk about what speculation is going on for the upcoming year. I read on:

https://www.cedarpoint.com/blog/looking-ahead-to-2020

That Wednesday December 11th is going to be a big reveal of what is to come

I've seen this before. It's going to be an announcement of a future date for a big annoucement.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

Didn't Maverick get the label of a "Terra-Coaster" when it debuted? That one always seemed a bit of a stretch.

And again, MrJohnLewis, the use of good grammar and punctuation is part of the deal (again, read the posting guidelines). No one is feeling "high and mighty" when they correct someone else, you are simply posting in a forum that has a certain set of standards it exists by.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

the use of good grammar and punctuation is part of the deal (again, read the posting guidelines).

I once visited this place called Reddit. I think the grammar police are in full force there.

Not naming names or singling anyone out, but some people need to go back to elementary school.

Bringing up the bath house and beach made me wonder if the biggest new addition will be an extended boardwalk with its entrance being where the sports stadium was. Also wouldn’t be surprised if we see some historic beach stuff come back, like the swings in the water. I like how it sounds like they’re really going family-oriented and retro.

shenanigans.

As much of a thrillseeker as I am, I love the idea of swings in the water.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

There were rumors of Gemini coming out before the start of the 2019 season and heard more rumors about it during the 2019 season!

Rumours was a very good album by Fleetwood Mac.

I'd love to see swings in the lake again. However, I think the Army Corps. of Engineers, insurance companies, etc., would probably make it almost impossible, if not completely impossible.

DragsterD said:

There were rumors of Gemini coming out before the start of the 2019 season and heard more rumors about it during the 2019 season!

Promoter of fog.

Mine Ride needs to stop creating all these false rumors about Gemini.

-- Chuck Wagon --
aka Pagoda Gift Shop

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service