Sandcastle Suites Land

First ever post on here! I still think they have huge plans for the sandcastle suites land back there. If they were gonna put more cabins or rv sites or build another hotel back there they would of done it already but they haven't which raises red flags to me. I know they put the premium rv sites on the former breakwater cafe plot but sandcastle land is still vacant. Also i know someone said there adding 4 acres to cedar point at coastermania this past year. Any updates on what there doing back there i have some theories!

Gold Pass Overflow Parking.

Designated Smoking area.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Air conditioned restrooms

Courtesy Corps "Whole Making" Central Command.

-Craig
Lifetime Laps on Woodstock Express: 0

XS NightClub said:

Designated Cannabis Smoking area.

FTFY

Need to have place for all the Michigan kids with their new recreational vape pens gather.

That would work well for the new Michicgan Haze promotion replacing Michigan Days.

Lemon Chill guy told me the angle of SlingShot is changing next season. They are putting a giant bullseye on the ground where SandCastle was. They put you (or 2 of you) in a Zorbing ball and give you a launch. You win a free second launch if you hit the target dead center. If you happen to bounce off into the lake, you have to roll back in to shore or a boat will be on standby to give you a tow back in. Retrieval upcharges apply, but it is free to Platinum Passholders. Enjoy!

XS NightClub said:

That would work well for the new Michicgan Haze promotion replacing Michigan Days.

It is no coincidence French Quarter Confections was chosen as an addition this year.

Last edited by Cargo Shorts,

Drone launchpad

I can launch my patriotic drone from wherever I damn well please!

Promoter of fog.

The land could also be put to good use for a Make Me Whole Flea Market.

I'd say extend the walkway and put another roller coaster in there, but most likely it will be used for CP shores waterpark expansion. Maybe they could put in a water coaster back there.

If they are smart, they will use it for a water park expansion when the time comes. I also hope they’ll use it for a water coaster.

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

The time is way past for a water park expansion. What they did a couple of a years ago was more a remodel. (With horrible bathhouse contraction).

To be honest, I never set foot on the Sandcastle land. What is the state of the beach?

I could definitely go for an expansion of the boardwalk up the whole east side of the peninsula along with a water-park expansion. I wonder what the hotel-guest numbers are like as well; meaning, is there justification for another smaller resort now that Express expanded along with Breakers' latest add-on?

It looks to be a really beautiful piece of real-estate.

Promoter of fog.

Kevinj, or anyone else, if you ever want to extend your stroll along the beach there is a paved walkway that extends all the way past the Magnum turn-arounds all the way to the Sandcastle area. The beach is sandy with lake debris present, but could easily be raked clean. It is a corner near that breakwall that tends to trap floating debris.

Maybe they could add a small 3rd park back there! Move the SkyCoaster, add some mini-golf and go-karts! Call it....I don't know. Park of Challenges or something! /s

It would be nice to see a real waterpark expansion take up some of that land. I am shocked honestly that CP Shores still lacks a water coaster of any kind. Or a couple eye catching bowl slides. I know they don't have the greatest capacity but they're fun.

Would love for CF management to head over to Holidayworld to get some ideas on how to expand and create and amazing waterpark.

Last edited by WolfBobs,

WolfBobs said:
Would love for CF management to head over to Holidayworld to get some ideas on how to expand and create and amazing waterpark.

Or, I don’t know.... maybe just buy an award winning water park chain?

^Touche sir! lol

But, I have never been to any of those parks, I know Holidayworld is amazing as I have been there. That's why that was my example. :)

I am actually very curious about the future of those Texas parks. How the management there will work with CF's oversight. Or if Schlitterbahn's management will get to have more oversight and creative input to the expansions of the other CF waterparks.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service