Could Intamin make a bigger upgrade to TTD?

What’s the matter? TTD down, again?! ..and that folks, is how you create 16 years and counting of sad faces.

During coastermania, during the interview session didn't someone say there will be something to make us Smile?? would a new Launch System on TTD do that??? I think so! with as much as its down...

For once I agree with THABTO, Stengel is the man. Just like Ron Toomer is to Gemini and Magnum XL200.

Let's not forget about Anton.

I wish Intamin was in charge of ORION, they would have a run through the terrain like Beast at some point through the ride.

Maybe a better understanding of how parks work with manufacturers is in order here.

No. I gave up on trying that years ago.

Just Coasting said:

I wish Intamin was in charge of ORION, they would have a run through the terrain like Beast at some point through the ride.

But then you'd be the first to bitch when some last minute design or mechanical issue (or improper wheel installation) delayed the opening by a few weeks and then it had more downtime than uptime in its first year or two, because Intamin.

Just Coasting said:

No, they would have whatever the park asked them to build.

I'd be shocked if Intamin ever built another Cedar Fair ride.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Intamin builds whatever they are asked to build. Previous CP leadership was instrumental in persuading Intamin to design “the biggest, fastest”. Look what happened. They build it and then walk away when the problems arise. Blaming everyone else. But in the end, they get paid.

Blue people fly sideways when it rains

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service