HalloWeekends 2019

They could “open” TTD on Friday’s but why not use that staff elsewhere instead of them just standing on an empty platform waiting for maintenance to show up all night...cuz that’s how it’ll go.

First ride; Magnum 1994

I don't mined halloween scrae or Haunt but if u just walk like there no even there and just give them a place they won't bother u at all. but if this helps draw more GP (ew) then I'm all for it because I want more coaster da...!!

I think what Winded is trying to say is this...

Like I tot’s don't mined halloween scrae or Haunt you know but if u seriously just literally walk like there like no even there and I mean just give them a place they seriously won't bother u at all you know. but if totally this helps draw like more GP you know (ew) then I'm tot’s all for it because you know I literally want more coaster seriously da...!!

Now you should be able to read it.

Last edited by Shades,

I was there yesterday, and was bummed there weren't more food choices. I was in Frontier Town and at the Roundup you could get chicken fingers and fries, or chicken fingers and fries. Went to Miss Keats and you could get soup in a bread bowl, or chili in a bread bowl. Or you could go to Backbeat, pay $20, and have nowhere to sit (it had rained and all the outdoor seating was wet).

I mean, there's Johnny Rockets and Hugo's at the front of the park, but did I miss the dining options in FrontierTown/Gemini Midway? It seemed like there just wasn't a lot to choose from.

They don't have the crowds or staff available to justify more food options on Sundays, with the exception being this coming Sunday with the holiday on Monday.

Go on a Saturday and you'll find basically every restaurant is open.

It's typical with the Halloweekend staffing issues to have many food places closed or on limited menus - same with the drink stations. I am not griping about that as it is just a fact of life when you are trying to staff in this geographic and demographic area. But it really would be helpful if they would implement that into their app somehow (and yes, I did submit this idea to the park as a suggestion through their contact page on the park web site as well as posting here in the forum).

The ride wait times, while not always 100% accurate, still are reflected in the app to some degree. It would be nice to go to the app and see that Food Stand X is open and CocaCola FreeStyle A and B are closed, but station C is open - to save from walking to a particular food or drink stand and finding out the bad news. If they can post ride times and ride closures - why not food and drink stands as well?

Proud to have fathered a second generation coaster enthusiast destined to keep me young at heart and riding coasters with a willing partner into my golden years!

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service