Film shoot 8/6- riders needed

Oh, you mean, wearing a gravy stained shirt that says “execute cop killers” to a media event is frowned upon??

It's always good to have some filming done while in operation for public. It will look more natural having interviews being done while the public is boarding and exiting, instead of seeing small group with a half-empty station. In my experience with these shoots, Reverse POV of riders will be done before opening with other shots done while open.

Looks like some kind of video shoot is going on this evening at Steel Vengeance.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

They are on the beach right now. Just a guess but I think they are shooting 150th anniversary commercials for next year.

Last edited by DSShives,

Steve Shives
First Cedar Point Visit - 1972
Dockholder-Cedar Point Marina

Beautiful night on the beach tonight for shooting

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

The film crew started at Valravn. My wife asked and they did say they were shooting for a 150th promo. It was a unexpected beautiful evening. The film crew was pulling random guests for the promo, way cool and cute as hell as they were interviewing younger guests.

Possibly more filming this evening. When we exited at 5:30pm I noticed quite a bit of equipment near the main gate ticket booths.

Film crew was on the causeway around 6pm

There was a film crew pushing equipment around the Gemini midway close to 8:00pm too.

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

I think the film crew was really filming the insane crowds packing the place on a normally dead weekday to send proof to the CEO at southern command that this $99 pass scheme was a good idea to get the body count up, given that new for this year was an onion farm and next year’s canoe ride were not massive investments.

^ I mean, where is the lie.

The main focus should be on improvement of the maintenance department, and retention in seasonal employment. That would really get the guests excited for the future

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service