2020 announcement just posted

At least with SF membership you are signing a credit agreement just like the payment plan with CF. Sure you can cancel the payment account after a month and they can’t get your money but they suspend your pass and then send you to collections and the credit reporting agencies. Not the wisest move. SF and CF also will not accept a CC that has an expiration date within 12 months of signing up.

Cargo Shorts said:

CF also will not accept a CC that has an expiration date within 12 months of signing up.

Either that's not true or mine some how slipped through the system. Mine this year expired only 5 payments in.

All I know is I had to grab another card when I made my purchase last year and had the same issue years ago with a SF membership. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just got an email when my card wouldn’t process after it expired and changed to the replacement card.
But it’s been a card of been renewing with for years.
So, it may be just a requirement with a new pass?

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

At least with Six Flags you’re committed to paying for 12 months and then you can cancel at any time. You’re not on the hook for another 12 months.

ROUNDABOUND.

Well they got our family with the deal. We live about 3.5 hours away and go to the park once or twice a year. Always buying the discounted tickets from the local credit union. We all just bought gold passes. And when I say family, I mean extended. And it's a very large family...close to 40 with all the kids and everyone going together all the time. And none of us were ever season pass holders. Hook, line, and sinker!

Joe
Eat 'em up, Tigers, eat 'em up!

Also, not sure how this shakes out because I paid for my Gold Pass upfront, but some of my family did the payment plan. It charged them a process fee of $6.99. Wondering if the eight remaining payments will have that on there. If so, it adds up to almost $56 extra for that pass. Good way for CF to gain more of that cash from a cheaper pass.

Joe

No. That ridiculous fee is only charged once.

You're sure about that? That's good, if that's the case.

Joe

Yes I am sure. If you look closely at the agreement that was emailed to you it should detail the payments, fees, taxes etc.

As someone who uses the payment plans for his pass, the processing fee is only charged once.

Awesome! Thanks for the info, guys!

Joe

Just announced at Forbidden Frontier...Come back next year for Forbidden Frontier along with “The Snake River Tour”.

Last edited by negative g,

Jason

Why do they call it common sense, when it's so infrequently used?

Well there are snakes on that island.

It's speculation time! But honestly this snake river tour sounds interesting. Maybe a tie-in to Snake river falls?

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

I doubt it has anything to do with the Falls ride.
Remember Snake River is one of the areas in Forbidden Frontier. The “swamp”, or whatever, is where those pull-along rafts are.

Nothing to do with the Falls ride at all. I was hoping for a few more details, but now we at least have a name for the river-tour based attraction that is coming. Expectations seem to range from a paddleboat-type ressurection to a log-flume.

Promoter of fog.

^Definitely assuming it's a paddlewheel excursions type attraction which will be awesome.

But a log flume ride would be even more awesome and would be amazing back on the island.

I'll be happy with either as both will be fun family attractions.

Last edited by WolfBobs,

I think Tony “Soprano” Clark has acquired our anniversary coaster.

https://www.wowktv.com/news/ohio/roller-coaster-stolen-from-ohio-fairgrounds/

This has to be the best headline I've ever seen.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service