How to upload your location history

I’m trying to upload my past jobs on my profile but now how to do it. I see many people have their years and location on their posts.

It's a part of their signature. Just go to your name(next to the forum menu), click it, and there should be a drop down menu. Click 'Edit profile', and scroll down to details. there's a box for your signature.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Todd.S said:

I’m trying to upload my past jobs on my profile but now how to do it. I see many people have their years and location on their posts.

And you're working I.T. this year??

June 11th, 2001 - Gemini 100
VertiGo Rides - 82
R.I.P. Fright Zone, and Cyrus along with it.

^Red Garter Rob, I was thinking that exact thought when I saw all this earlier. But who am I to talk, I struggle with technology and rely on my 12 year old to do the tech stuff. I still don't know what a hashtag or underscore is or what expressions such as SMH or XD mean.

I had the same kind of thoughts as I read in another thread where the job applicant who had 4 car accidents wants to know how many people they will work with as a ride operator, going for Skyhawk or Steel Vengeance. In their profile it lists that they have ridden the ride multiple times. So, have you not noticed the nearby workers? SMH

Yeah that’s funny and all, but these are potential first year employees who want to know what to expect. All past employees have been in their shoes before, so as silly as it may seem to you, this is their chance to ask questions to put their mind at ease.

Also, keep in mind that not every guest walks up to a ride and starts counting how many employees are working that specific attraction. Not to mention, the employees you see working are not the only employees contracted to that specific attraction.

^TwistedWicker77, you are spot on right. It is easy to forget how intimidating it can be to start a new venture or job, sometimes away from home and in unfamiliar surroundings. I was young once upon a time a long, long time ago and was in similar situations. Even as a retired individual I become filled with questions and anxiety about going to new places & starting different ventures. It was wrong for me to speak in a flippant manner about those two situations above. I wish them much success and peace of mind as they work at CP this year.

TwistedWicker77, I find myself agreeing with so many of your posts recently, wish I knew for sure who you are IRL lol. Especially at Cedar Point, the newcomers are a VERY important piece to the puzzle, and those of us who have been around for a while have definitely been there at one point in time. With any job, it's always nice to have someone to answer all your questions before starting and while working

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service