Would it be too late to apply for ride op?

I was kind of thinking about applying for awhile now, because I have never been on my own away from my family for the amount of time that this would be. I hope it's not too late because I really want to do this, I don't care what ride they assign me to I just want to do it.

Shoot, I'll be happy even if they hire me to pick up trash haha.

Cedar Point will hire throughout the season. Send in your application.

Last edited by Urumqi,

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

At CP, Turnover does not refer to a pastry,

Your application would certainly be reviewed.

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Odds are, if you submit an application, you'll either get a callback in a couple days or be referred to the job fair on Sunday, April 7th for on-site interviews and job offers. While most of the "good" ride op positions have probably been filled already, if you're old enough, you should be able to get a decent ride to work at.

^the definition of "best" really varies by person, so I don't consider that an accurate statement. There's a lot of factors that lead to ones happiness in ride placement, and being at the biggest, shiniest coaster isn't the make or break of "good".

@Brennan O, definitely submit your application, hiring is still going on, and will be for quite some time.

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

I submitted my application, and any ride would be good for me haha, but if I had a preference it'd probably be wicked twister. Anyways I'd be glad to just even be there to pick up trash all day, for the experience.

I'm kind of nervous though because I'd have to move into the dorms for the summer, and I've never gone that amount of time away from my family and on my own. It's probably something that I'm overthinking, and really isn't that bad.

I hope I get it, its something I always wanted to do

Brennan O said:
I submitted my application, and any ride would be good for me haha, but if I had a preference it'd probably be wicked twister. Anyways I'd be glad to just even be there to pick up trash all day, for the experience.

I'm kind of nervous though because I'd have to move into the dorms for the summer, and I've never gone that amount of time away from my family and on my own. It's probably something that I'm overthinking, and really isn't that bad.

I hope I get it, its something I always wanted to do

Brennan O, sent you a private message.

Last edited by Jake10,

Jake Padden
13-Tiques/Wave Swinger
12-Camp Snoopy; Tiques/Wave Swinger
11-CP & LE Railroad Platform; Cedar Creek Mine Ride; Tiques/Wave Swinger

Why would you repeat the entire post, that is just above your post, just to say, I sent you a private message?

Guys I would like to make an update:

So I sent in my application, and earlier today I have received a phone call and an email about setting up a phone interview. So excited to see what happens next!

Best wishes on your choices

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Congrats! My biggest piece of advice is be confident and be yourself. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

It's not letting me PM you samosuband, I have a few questions.

Go here, click on the to button and type in his name.

https://pointbuzz.com/Forums/PrivateMessages/Create

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service