Christmas video

No Christmas video from Tony Yet??

yukonman

We are waiting patiently here...we still have a week until the Big Day!

But, wait... did you even ask Santa for an annual Christmas video??

Santa will make you whole.

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

We will make you whole very soon. :)

Director of Communications at Cedar Point

Can't wait to see this year's video.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

WHOOOO-HOOOO!

Still waiting...patiently :D

we'll be watching...refresh....refresh...refresh......

Timeliness, not a CF Cornerstone.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

^^ I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!

^ The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote
"Stink, stank, stunnk"

No point to this quote,...but Lashs above post made me think of it.

OnPointTony said:

Ok that’s just funny...

ROUNDABOUND.

Tony joining in on the "making people whole" phenomenon of 2018 is all I needed for Christmas...

He's playing a dangerous game, saying things like that around these parts. ;)

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

OnPointTony said:

Happy holidays, Tony! Thanks for doing this every year, I can't wait to see what you sing this year (and to see what teasers get snuck in :P )

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

They probably had to re shoot the entire video because “Baby it’s Cold Outside” was the original song they chose this year ;)

TwistedWicker77 said:
They probably had to re shoot the entire video because “Baby it’s Cold Outside” was the original song they chose this year ;)

IDK what CP management thinks, but I do know KI plays that a Winterfest. I was a bit surprised too, considering all the controversy.

Hopefully they will show the new "Starbucks" being built where Witches Wheel was once located. Now that would make me whole.

Honestly, I love the Christmas Videos, they are awesome, even the "Go Cubs Go" video is awesome. I just wish the Milwaukee Brewers were in the American League central division in the past. The Indians and Brew Crew would always scrap because they cities mimicked each other.

The Indians losing the "World Series" that year benefited Cedar Point. Opening day was packed with Cubs fans, brought a lot of people into the park that would never have come otherwise. The "Top Thrill Cubster" merchandise sold out in the afternoon.

It was good for all.

I digress and back to the "Christmas Video", I am hoping to be "Made Whole" with them announcing in the Christmas video that Cedar Point will have a Winterfest for 2019.

(insert voice of Chris Farley when reading the above post)

"Happy Holidays" everyone.

Last edited by Kevinj,

Promoter of fog.

Tony, I am "Not Whole" yet.

Still waiting,

Buehler, Buehler

Patience, grasshopper.

Last year's video was posted on the 20th. I wasn't expecting this years' till at least tomorrow (though I'm not sure if they're posted the same day every year or not, so my expectations could be baseless :P )

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

Who needs another overpriced coffee joint in the park? Only thing I care about with Starbucks is that it was added to Uber Eats. People will order that for delivery like hotcakes. I'm a driver for that, so that should get me some more work. I need to pay for this Hyundai Elantra that I just bought. I did a few Starbucks orders with DoorDash but that sucks because I have to go in and order what's on my phone screen and sometimes things get lost in translation. Imagine if they had Uber Eats in the park? People would want their coffee delivered to them while they are waiting in lines. In some places, you can be an on-foot deliverer.

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service