Steel Vengeance

They do have an MCBR, but it doesn't look like it slows the train down that much. This is CP and they get crazy attendance, but I'm just focused on how awesome a night ride of this will be.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

Have you seen this Skyhawk?

Steel Vengeance Exclusive Ride Nights
Platinum Passholders Only
Tuesday, May 22
Tuesday, June 12
Tuesday June 26
Tuesday July 10
Tuesday July 24
Tuesday, August 7
Tuesday, August 21

Ride nights begin once the regular queue has cleared and lasts for one hour.

So who wants to guess what time the ride night really starts? I have driven home at midnight before, don’t think I want to push it to 2AM. Lol.

All Tuesdays,a typically slow CP weekday day will definitely get an attendance boost !

number of times to Cedar Point:50s/60s/70s/80s-3,1995-1,1996-27,1997-18,1998-13,1999-20,2000-16,2001-8,2002-7,2003-18,2004-14,2005-18,2006-28,2007-16,2008-17,2009-28,2010-26,2011-27,2012-21,2013-18,2014-24,2015-29,2016-46,2017-13,2018-14,2019-10,2020-0,2021-3 Running Total-483 72,000 miles traveled for the point.

Oh, nice! They also posted the other ride nights, so I think this season is just going to be awesome. Only problem in the May and June ones is I'm going to have school and/or sail camp the next day.

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

There are a bunch of testing videos. Was there some kind of event?

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Man that looks good.

The testing video working its way around online is unauthorized. Because it is in violation of park rules, much like on-ride video, we ask you not post it here.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

There are quite a few folks with their phones out.
Call the cops!

I think anyone who thought or had doubts about how the ride would be paced is settled. The Tophat or massive airtime hill after the first drop looks like it went from being awesome floater to ejector. Can't see it in the video 100% but as of the way it is running now it is moving through the first half of the ride. I think Cedar Point will get it right with optimium MCBR exit speed to make the second as good as it should be.

Anything will be better than that near dead stop mid-course that Mean Streak suffered. And that coastus interruptus moment was in an effort to “fix” things.
The nice thing I’ve noticed about RMC design in general is that they work as they should. A notable exception would be Twisted Colossus where the dueling aspect only works every one and a half times. And I attribute that to the human factor, both employees and riders are to blame there. It’s not the ride’s fault. It works on paper.
Not to worry- I think SV will deliver everything that’s promised. In three weeks we will see. It’s almost here.

Last edited by RCMAC,

Very nice with the ride nights on Tuesday. What I will probably do especially in the peak Summer days is not arrive at early entry but I will stay there as long as it need be. It's easy for me to stay up late anyways.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

If I miss read. Will the Station have Bins to put extra things we can't have riding the Coaster like the Maverick? I never will use a Locker in the Park.

Nope, it will only have lockers

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

I might splurge on a locker for this ride in an attempt to make myself as slim as possible. You know things like Wallet, keys, sunscreen, phone, hat, underwear etc. :D

Cargo Shorts said:

I might splurge on a locker for this ride in an attempt to make myself as slim as possible. You know things like Wallet, keys, sunscreen, phone, hat, underwear etc. :D

No millimeter is to be spared in the full enjoyment of this ride.

Probably best leave the cargo shorts on...

I really wish they would implement the "moving" locker system like Six Flags has.

New update video:

Last edited by Perpetual Obsession,

Awesome new footage in that video!

I love the concrete. It would be awesome if they used it in all of Frontier Town.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service