Bayside

Okay so I have been searching for days and just cannot find the answer! Does anyone who's recently lived in Bayside know if their furnished? What does it not come with as far as the kitchen goes? Thanks in advance!

2018--Live Entertainment (Character Performer--Show Captain)
2018--Screamster (Cutthroat Cove)
2018--Show Performer (King's Dominion Winterfest, Peanuts Guide to Christmas)
2019--Live Entertainment (Character Performer)

I didn't live there myself, but I knew people that did. They come with the furniture and appliances, but nothing else. You will need to supply pans, plates, utensils, cups along with your personal things like clothes, sheets, etc.

Okay thanks!!! I was stressed that I would have to bring my bed, lmao!

No, don't worry, you don't have to bring your bed. (Can you image the hassle?) But they are regular twin size in case you are wondering.

Thanks :) Oh God I could! It would be awful! Okay! I'm assuming their like any other "dorm" bed and I should bring a mattress pad? Any idea how the rooms are set up? Like are the beds lofted or regular beds? Also! Is there any space for one of those plastic three-drawer cart things? Or do we get a dresser?

i was a screamster last year and stayed in a dorm but im sure the furniture are the same at bayside. the beds can either be bunk style or single the dorms had a single and a bunk to make a 3 person room. the rooms do come with 1 dresser.

2018 - CP&LE Railroad
2017 - Halloweekends - Zombie High School

Cool! Thanks for the info!

Bayside could be either a two or three bedroom apartment. Typically in a two bedroom apartment one room will have two single beds or one bunk. The other room will have two bunk beds. Our last Bayside room had seven dressers between six people. Both rooms have a closet and there are usually two hall closets. There is a bathroom in the apartment. The living typically as a couch, a couple of chairs, and a table with chairs.
The dorms very depending on which building you are in. The new 1600 building has two bunk beds in each room. There are four drawers under the bottom bunk and four lockers. Other rooms in other buildings may have a bunk and single bed, two bunks, or some may have two single beds. The other commons buildings have 3 to 4 lockers and two dressers.

Last edited by cple_engineer,

CP&LE RR Supervisor/Engineer 04-18

Okay this is perfect! Thank you for the thorough info! Can we specify in StarRez if we want a certain building?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service