Process In date

Has anyone finished their on boarding paperwork, without having a process in date? And is the hiring process different than last season?

I got told march 5th but havent got any paperwork.

2018 - CP&LE Railroad
2017 - Halloweekends - Zombie High School

I filled out my on boarding paperwork today, but I have no process in date yet.

Usually whatever date you pick to start is your process in date. Like when you apply I think it asks when you're available from ____ to___. I think my manager did mention it would be March when she got around to scheduling my training courses! Good luck and welcome to CP!

Area 3 Sweep '14
Snake River Falls '15
Maverick '16
Antique Cars/Wave Swinger TL '17
Skyhawk '18

Mine was set during the Skype interview. But she said it was a flexible date and could be changed within the next month or so.

2018- Raptor

CP Top 5- 1)MF 2) Maverick 3) Gatekeeper 4) Top Thrill Dragster 5) Raptor

I did all my onboarding paperwork yesterday and I was told that I should be getting my housing email either today or Monday and that's when I can pick my process in date!

2018--Live Entertainment (Character Performer--Show Captain)
2018--Screamster (Cutthroat Cove)
2018--Show Performer (King's Dominion Winterfest, Peanuts Guide to Christmas)
2019--Live Entertainment (Character Performer)

I just got a email today from Park Ops about starting march 5th with cleaning midways and ques and trash can placement.

2018 - CP&LE Railroad

i had a in person interview and got the job im supposed to process in on march 5th but i keep hearing that people have filled out paperwork and i haven't had to fill out any paperwork yet. i mean i did the housing app and the background thingy online. Is that the paperwork you guys are talking about?

2018 - CP&LE Railroad

I filled out all the Onboarding paperwork about a week ago, but I haven’t received a housing email yet. I figured that takes a while to get sent out.

The main paperwork is Onboarding which is taxes, pay method, agreements, etc.

Last edited by CoasterCam,

2018- Raptor

i just got a email from him the other day stating what we will be doing and that we need to meet him at the park ops office under raptor on march 5th. BUT i was also told from W from ride ops that we process in at the training center on the 5th sooooo its like were do we report to first?

2018 - CP&LE Railroad

On your process in date, you report to the Cedar Point Training Center off peninsula near Commons, there you will complete your "First Day of Work" where you process the paperwork you printed out, get your ID, name tags and parking pass, and go through your company and housing training.

All training sessions (times and locations) will eventually be on StarRez, the portal used for the housing app. To the best of my knowledge, that section of the site is not live yet, as it's new for this season.

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

awesome thanks so much for clarifying that im just wanting to make sure i get everything i need done and taken care of so that it all goes smoothly. So i have noticed some people have done paperwork for like direct deposit is that something i still will need to do before the first day of work?

2018 - CP&LE Railroad

Not sure if it has changed, but if you don't have direct deposit set up within a few days of processing in, you have to deal with the pay card. They are a real pain, so get direct deposit set up ASAP.

How do i set it up?

2018 - CP&LE Railroad

Jacob D. said:

How do i set it up?

Grammar police here. Ever hear of a capital "I" ?

There was a choice between pay card and direct deposit in the Onboarding hire packet. I just put the information in that and it linked it to my bank.

2018- Raptor

Haha, for someone who is apparently a part of the grammar police, you must be sleeping. The phrase "ever hear of a capital 'I,'" is not a complete sentence.

Last edited by Urumqi,

Tall and fast not so much upside down...

Onboarding packet? Does this need filled out every year because i never recieved one this year and my direct deposit info is still correct in myhr

2018 - CP&LE Railroad

I don’t know. All I know is that it was emailed to me a couple days after my interview.

2018- Raptor

At the beginning of this month I completed all the paperwork and background check but haven't yet received an email about what's next either, so I just sent an email asking. Also, I forgot to enable pop-ups for the one site, I hope I didn't miss anything because of that?

Last edited by ValravnCP,

R.I.P Luminosity ~ 2012-2017 ~ Greatest show in Heaven, Hell or Earth
Steel Vengeance rides: 20

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service