RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

TTD6262 said:

Good Lord, the comments about Magnum, Corkscrew, and Gemini are among the most blasphemous things ever transcribed on this forum.

And in response to thabto, I'd assume holding them prisoner there wouldn't be too difficult once they have them all in the park.

My only concern was with Corkscrew. Its a rough ride. Its peoples opinions. Relax!!

Maverick. All day. Everyday.

CPVet said:

I'll echo Cedar Point GCI: second to last row of Magnum is the best place to sit, hands down!

Front Seat, hands up! :)

You're both wrong.

I'm starting to think Western Shoot out style dark ride in the infield and the wanted posters are characters you'll be collecting rewards or points for as you shoot em up....

Maybe?

Western shootout. Great idea for people to pass the time while waiting to get on Railblazer. Like arcade stations in the waiting line.

Last edited by Scotteh,

I'm 99.999% sure Railblazer is for the new CGA coaster and not Cedar Point.
-----------

California's Great America is set to announce something new on August 16th, where "California's Great America blazes a new path in 2018. Embark on the adventure."

------------

I think that as well. Single rail RMC t-rex . make sense

I always like the "Iron Outlaws" name. sets it apart from outlaw run... still too similar for CP's liking i bet. Renegade be my second choice. 3rd: El Dorado

On the lift hill/ first drop: That upper ledger's placement on the drop give clue to the lift going all the way up. It would be sweet to experiment a cliff style drop though (similar to valrayvn but without the stall). The back seat airtime would prob be just to intense. hence the reason why they need to stall and hang before the drop on all of those types.

Last edited by PghCSTRfan,

Has anyone suggested the names Showdown, High Noon, Blazin Saddles, Drifter, Horseman, or Tumbleweed? The last one doesn't sound too intimidating Lol. But all I did was look up old Western movie titles to find these.

Last edited by CPGuru,

Lusty Lil's Thrills and Hills

^FastSpin that's awesome I love it

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

I'm all for Blazing Saddles. Very progressive. Can't you see the sheriff is a *****?

Is there any kind of +1 for the winners? It would seem kind of odd to only allow one submission per household if only one person could attend.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Its not going to be any name dealing with a horse due to Maverick being right next to it. IMO.

CoasterKyle1121 said:

Is there any kind of +1 for the winners? It would seem kind of odd to only allow one submission per household if only one person could attend.

Yeah, two tickets.

Fifty lucky listeners will be chosen to come to the park just days before the public announcement and see for themselves what's been hiding on the other side of the tracks. They'll also each receive 2 tickets to the park, good for their visit that day.

This is way off topic but is there anyway to change my user name??

Hmm, the rules say:

Only the selected winners will be permitted to attend the actual viewing

which to me says no +1 for the viewing

Anyone @ the park see progress on the lift(or drop) today?

CP Rundown posted a picture on FB. It's a little taller.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

I hope it goes over 200'

Going back to what those wanted posters represent, obviously the 8/7 @ 5pm is off the table with the sneak peek likely taking place after that date. Could still be the angle of the drop, but what about the $1,000 sign? What's the possibility of it being 8/12 (the 75 being 7+5) @ 10:00am (the 1000 represents 10:00am)? I'm sure it's a helluva stretch but, ah what the hell ;)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service