RMC Streak Photo Update - May 7, 2017

Could play off roulette theme. Look at the structure, kinda can see that. Track is red. Add some black in there. Marble goes out of control out of in roulette wheel.

Last edited by Scotteh,

From a lumberjack in the first teaser to blackjack in this one. Hmm...

The Gambler. Kenny Rogers will perform on opening day.

The Gamble or The wanted would sound cool.

Shane Denmark said:

Is that a guess or real info? Not trying to sound like I'm discrediting you. I'm legit asking.

If it was a guess, I would clarify it as such.

Last edited by Walt,

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

Wild West games. Doc Holiday, calamity Jane , just to name a couple, played poker and faro. These people, and I quote "are considered Deserado's". I hope this is not the name. Because then all I could think of is the ballad from the Eagles. Lol But still could be it.

Last edited by Scotteh,

Oooo and another possibility: Deadwood. Again Doc Holiday and Calamity Jane hang out there or Tombstone. Is the Meanstreak train still only partially buried at the grave site? Hmmmm. Dead...wood , Tombstone.

Last edited by Scotteh,

Is that McCree on the King?

High Noon announcement?

Could this be linked to Overwatch?

(/s)

I didn't think that Bryan Edwards was still associated with the park?

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

Doesn't mean he didn't get a marketing kit.

In case, for whatever reason, anyone still doesn't believe Walt about the announcement date: https://twitter.com/CoasterForce/status/889505847994445825

Last edited by Perpetual Obsession,

Walt,

I believe in you.

Promoter of fog.

This is going to be a lot more than just a roller coaster announcement. No doubt that there will be a big new midway and or flat ride on top of it all. Not to mention the buzz about relocation of the train route and or new station? So excited!

Last edited by CoasterGuy15,

Scotteh said:

Oooo and another possibility: Deadwood. Again Doc Holiday and Calamity Jane hang out there or Tombstone. Is the Meanstreak train still only partially buried at the grave site? Hmmmm. Dead...wood , Tombstone.

Now these are better. I'd love it if it were named "Deadwood" or "Tombstone."

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Add Geronimo. Check out this list of outlaws: http://list25.com/25-most-notorious-outlaws-of-the-wild-west/

^^^ i'm hoping for something like that too.

It would be great to see a total transformation of that side of the park.

Looking forward to august 16th for sure.

argues just for clicks

I was at the park on Friday for the first time in a month and progress is really coming along. The lift hill is looking massive, and once completed, it will be so intimidating and awesome to look at from the midway. There's also some good progress being made with ledgers for the 3rd and final lap. I wrote up a trip report with some Mean Streak pics, feel free to check it out!

Note the low-to-the-ground ledgers for the 3rd lap, meaning the new ride queue entrance won't be in the same place as the old one since the former path will be inaccessible.

thrillsawait.weebly.com
Top 5 CP Coasters: 1. Steel Vengeance 2. Millennium Force 3. Maverick 4. Dragster 5. Magnum
Coaster Count: 102

CoasterKyle1121 said:

I didn't think that Bryan Edwards was still associated with the park?

He is not. He is with the marketing team at Lake Erie Shores & Islands which would be one of the groups receiving the media invite from Cedar Point.

Kevinj said:

Walt,

I believe in you.

That's all the validation I will ever need.

Walt Schmidt - Co-Publisher, PointBuzz
PointBuzz on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Home to the Biggest Fans of the World's Best Amusement Park

I wonder what the new train design will be like on this puppy! I believe I saw an RMC interview confirming that all 2018 projects will feature the new trains. Is this correct?

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service