You know you're addicted to Cedar Point when...

I've taken the drive down to Florida many times as well. Our marching band always plays in the Disney parade at Magic Kingdom. We stopped at Islands of Adventure too. It is a very nice drive though. I like going through the southern states like SC, NC, and Georgia.

Season Pass Holder-2003/2004/2005/2006

DBCP said:
-When your cell phone plays the Cedar Point theme song when it rings.

I was standing next to you in line for Millennium Force on closing day when your cell phone started ringing. My buddy next to me was like "Hey nice ring tone!" Haha.

Its a small world after all, its a small world after all!!!! Its a small small world. LOL. Sorry I just had to do that.

-------------------------------------------------

Cory Marshall

I have one for everyone. You know you're addicted when you have a whole drawer full of Cedar Point and Kings Island T-Shirts.

...when you responding to an 11 year old thread? XP

Proud 5th Liner and CP fan since 1986.

Well it took him awhile to fill up his entire drawer.

Promoter of fog.

You drive like a mad man to get there even thought you know you've got a season pass and can go anytime....or when you get pissed because the lines are long and you've got a season pass and can come up anytime you want! Or when you have a pass drive over an hour just for a couple hours in the park and ride only a few rides...

Staaber said:

You drive like a mad man to get there even thought you know you've got a season pass and can go anytime....or when you get pissed because the lines are long and you've got a season pass and can come up anytime you want! Or when you have a pass drive over an hour just for a couple hours in the park and ride only a few rides...

I really like your methods. :)

You bring a net to catch thousands of mayflies so your house can have that "Cedar Point Ambiance".

- You can debate what is a better ride - Millennium Force or Top Thrill Dragster.

- You post on a forum, even during the off season.

- You know the areas of Cedar Point, like the back of your hand.

- You know where the non - chained restaurants there are in Sandusky. (i'm forever glad my one roommate took me to Berardi's my first year working there.)

How about if the last time you entered a mall was because your kids thought you needed to ride the fake coaster movie thing to cheer you up in February. Or you are willing to drive 2 hours round trip for 2 hours of park time because you just need a pick me up and some stress relief in the middle of the work week.

When you are about 10 min from the park and just want to push everyone out of the way to get there sooner! And when you park in the back you scope out the line for Millennium!

- You look forward to the start of a Cedar Point season on November 5th.

- You look forward to / talk about CoasterMania in January and look every day at the Cedar point website for ticket information.

-You know to keep your body away from the fences and railings at night

-Your car is one of the first ones in the parking lot before opening, and one of the last few in the parking lot after closing

-You have the shows memorized

-You hear a song you used to hate at Cedar Point and suddenly like it

-You have dreams about the park

Last edited by ValravnCP,

When you go to a place and buy something, then ask, "Does this place do platinum pass discounts?"

I did that at speedway yesterday after I came home from sail camp. :P

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

This was probably said before, when driving over hills my mind thinks about airtime.

Sacrificing playing video games to ride roller coasters.

When your grandsons favorite ride at KI is the god damned Vortex, because it's the only time he's gone upside down. He needs to grow a half inch.

Heel inserts.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Or just ride in the 2nd last seat. Love me some Vortex.

380 MF laps
Smoking Area Drone Pilot

Today at the fish festival I asked if Midway oh boy did the platinum pass discount. Another sign of CP addiction:

~me at main street beach~

Me: So the lighthouse got a new light then in 2016?

Old guy: Yeah, the plaque says the lighthouse was built in 1877.

Me: So, it was built 7 years after Cedar Point opened? c:*continues walking*

Steel Vengeance rides: 210

I'd rather be sailing

Marina operations attendant 2021-2023

- When you buy compression shorts one size too small, try them on at home, and get the next size down because "daddy's gonna ride TTD no matter what".

- When you get home with your 2018 giant park map and make the kids circle the differences from the 2017 giant map

- When you have zero qualms in telling your kids "We can go again this year, but the Fast Pass+ is on you".

Now a 29 time Steel Vengeance survivor! Two time Winter Chill Out dude.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service