Dear cedar point police

Please unblock the employee entrance or tell the busses to drop us off at an unlocked employee entrance.

-a very tired employee

They probably won't read this...talk to the park directly.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

Try calling 419-627-2197

-Matt

Jakinator178 said:
-a very tired employee

It's May 1, you think you're tired now 😂😂

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

I already asked the police, who claimed that the gates woulf be closed this season.

Also, I am only tired because the men on second floor of 1600s cleary do not get the meaning of silent hours. (I fell asleep at 2am...)
I know, this is what happens when people get dorms, but they need to learn that we have jobs.

They will once the regular season is in swing. Pre season it's always rowdy because most people work day hours & have a bit more free time. Hell I remember the week before the park opening, work 10-5 or so, head home, evening free. Those were perfect. Once the O-Cs start flying, it'll get better.

jakinator178, thedevariouseffect would know. He was one of the men (boys really) on the second floor. But all kidding aside, he is correct.

Yeah I was rowdy from time to time, mainly days off coordinated with others, but being honest, I love sleep. So getting home from any shift mainly involved passing out and getting as much of it as possible.

With 70 hour workweeks, sleep is bae.

Just remember... they're doing this for your own good. (Get out while you can)

"Forgiveness is almost always easier to obtain than permission."

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service