What should I bring if I'm living in the apartments?

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone had some tips on what to bring/not to bring if you're living in the apartments (Bayside hopefully) for this summer. I know we get a stove, so should we be bringing our own pots and pans? Other suggestions for packing are welcome, too!

Thanks!

Here is a good packing list. If you're wanting to live in an apartment, add on cleaning supplies as you're responsible for all cleaning on your own. I must warn you though, your chances of getting into Bayside are very slim.

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

Isn't Bayside reserved for supervisors and up now? There was some rule like that in place two years ago, if my memory serves me right.

I've heard both sides on that, but I haven't processed in yet, and have no intentions of living in apartments, so I don't know.

2015 - Ride Host: Shoot the Rapids 2016 - Team Leader: Ripcord/Challenge Golf 2017 - Supervisor: Thunder Canyon 2018 - Supervisor: Camp Snoopy 2019 - Supervisor: Power Tower

Fair enough. I only was an employee for one year, and Live E had spots in the Commons Apartments reserved for us. While I have moved on to internships in my area of study, I still miss the unique summer environment of CP.

I'm coming in as an intern and during my interviews, I was told that they're trying to put all the interns in my department in Bayside together. I don't know if that's guaranteed, and I'm sure it's not, but that was the impression I was under.

Earplugs. Be prepared for lots and lots and lots of noise. Raves that start at 3am and go till sunrise/when the cops are called. Doors being slammed constantly. Shoes specifically to wear into the bathrooms/showers.

"Your persiflage does not amuse. " - Ralph (from Around the world in 80 days)

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service