Regular Admission Tickets

Disney's system is quite a bit more complicated than what CP has though. Well, at least I think it is based on the following. At least in Florida, they have paper and plastic tickets. For instance, my annual pass is paper. But, if you stay at a resort, you get a plastic ID card that CAN be used as a ticket as well. Last time we stayed there however, we got plastic resort cards and paper park tickets which was a pain. Once you USE the ticket, the park software links your fingerprint with your ticket. That way, you and only you can use the ticket again. If you sell it, the buyer is out of luck when he/she tries to use it.

Now, in California, I didn't see any plastic cards.
All the turnstiles and Fast Pass kiosks could only read barcodes, not magnetic strips like everything in Florida.

So, there could still be a secondary market for tickets. In that regards, there's no difference between what CP has and what Disney has. The buyer of the ticket is taking a risk either way. For all they know, the ticket could've been used once, may not really BE a ticket or is completely expired.

When talking about park tickets, I don't think I'd ever buy one from an unauthorized vendor. That's just asking for trouble.

I wonder what the figures are for fraud at Disney?

I've always wondered what was in place to keep anyone from selling a Disney ticket after they used all the days on it. I know they have the finger scanner, but you'd still think someone could try to sell their used ticket to scam someone who doesn't know how the system works.

And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

zac skoczen said:
Can you get season pass vouchers at Giant Eagle? I have to buy three and I would like to buy them there if I can and use the gas savings for the trip.

No, Giant Eagle just sells the discounted park tickets. And im not sure that the discount tickets count towards the fuelperks! program or not. Everyone i ask isn't sure.

For what its worth... the Speedway in Lakewood (Oh), is selling what I believe is last years Kings Island, buy a day, get a day free tickets.
These are plastic credit cards like the above mentioned CP cards.

Makes me wonder what kind of a difference this will make with the resort packages. Before, they just gave you a little booklet containing all your tickets, coupons, etc...

I know I already bumped one thread here, but have to bump another one. How much at the gate is a regular season ticket? My sister was asking me, and this topic was the only one that said Regular admission tickets.

Last edited by Shawn Meyer,

$67

Unless you take advantage of the BOGO offer this weekend by clicking here.

I hate to be that guy, but...

...instead of searching for a ten year old thread, why not just call or email the park and ask? It would have saved you time.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

But then the thread would still be dead.

This Isn't A Hospital--It's An Insane Asylum!

noggin said:

I hate to be that guy, but...

...instead of searching for a ten year old thread, why not just call or email the park and ask? It would have saved you time.

Or just start a new thread with the same question. No one is going to remember that this same topic was posted 9 1/2 years ago.

To answer Noggins question, I figured it would be easier to ask the dedicated people here rather than wait a day from Cedar Point. Plus now if somebody has a question, this topic will be updated.

I never quite understand questions like this. Going to the company directly would take the same amount of time, or less, as posting to a discussion board, and the answer would be definitive.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

Or take a few seconds out of your day and click on the website section labeled 'tickets'.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Even better, the BOGO offer was right on the CP website home page.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

$67 bucks as stated above. Much easier than questioning him on why he decided to ask the question here. A simple answer without the commentary would have sufficed.

But on the bright side Shawn now knows how to use CP's website. *Sarcasm*

You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day.
You can teach him to fish and feed him for life.

Life lessons, much more valuable than commenting on the comments.

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Guy knows how to fish in the first place. That's my point.

Commenting on comments is no different than you commenting on a question. It's a forum last I checked. Thanks for the life advice though I don't know how I've made it this far without it ;)

Çp4€và04 said:

Guy knows how to fish in the first place. That's my point.

Commenting on comments is no different than you commenting on a question. It's a forum last I checked. Thanks for the life advice though I don't know how I've made it this far without it ;)

Thanks for sticking up for me buddy. I agree with what you said above and in this quote.

Posting questions that can easily be answered by going to the CP website instead of here, along with a number of comments critical of that, creates a lot of noise that is uninteresting. While some questions my be of general interest, it is still better just to go to the source.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service