CP vs SFGAm World Series Bet

And that would be if everything in life ultimately ties up with Mean Streak somehow.

Which it doesn't.

Correct, everything in life ties up with Harambe

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

CoasterCam said:

What do you not like about the park? I enjoyed it when I visited. Granted it's not CP but it has a good collection of fun rides. Hope I can get back up there next year.

Like XS Nightclub said, the park has become rundown. The rides are good for a park without much competition, but the capacity at each of these rides is a joke. They under staff each ride and it affects the capacity. I compared CP to SFGAm after visiting the parks within the same week and CP had 7 staff total running Raptor (in the station including on controls) while SFGAm had only 4, not to mention the lack of hustle. You wait in a line that's 1 hour long for food that is obviously overpriced, but also something I'd pay $5 to not have to eat and the food is the same throughout the park. No variety the pizza, burgers, fries, etc. are the same product at every location. The customer service is also atrocious. If you go to guest relations nearly every time they have the mentality of "oh well" and give an apology but do nothing to rectify the problem. When complaining about a moldy hamburger bun their response was literally. "well, did you tell the manager on duty?" In case you were wondering we did and it was a high schooler who didn't even apologize, just gave us a new burger.

Sorry, didn't mean for that to turn into a rant. You can tell that park left a bad taste in my mouth (literally)

Show of hands on the Cleveland Indians winning game 5 tomorrow and winning the World Series?

I think the Cubs will win game 5, but Cleveland will take game 6.

But who knows?

RMC Mean Streak: 215ft Tall, 75mph, 4 inversions. 2020)ALL BLACK B&M Flying Coaster on Millennium Island. 2023 or 2025) Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter like Takabisha

Shawn Meyer said:

Show of hands on the Cleveland Indians winning game 5 tomorrow and winning the World Series?

Indians can win game 5. Get it done and over with.

I'd really like to see the Indians win in Cleveland. But I hate to see them lose their momentum and drop game 5. Very happy for Cleveland sports this year, even though the Browns are still terrible. Maybe Buffalo can pull something similar off in the near future with the Bills & Sabres.

ROUNDABOUND.

Game 7 is now in extra innings, with a rain delay to boot. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

Of course Brian Shaw did what he does best...

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Tough break for Tribe, but good game 7. Congrats to the Cubs.

Last edited by kylepark,

MF will be Batman the ride.

:(

Last edited by XS NightClub,

New for 2024- Wicked Twister Plus

Looking forward to hearing the CP team sing "Go, Cubs, Go." About time this 108-year curse has ended—best of luck next season, Tribe!

Last edited by Perpetual Obsession,

Unsubscribe.

XS NightClub said:

I wonder how that would work with the IP.

This will probably earn me a lifetime ban, but MY CUBBIES WON!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

I'm too sexy for my harness!

XS NightClub said:

:(

I was thinking Mega-Whizzer would be a better rename for MF. :)

Richie A.

Here are some funny ideas for renames:

Raptor -> Batman: The Ride

Millie -> Goliath

Dragster -> Kingda Cubs OR Home-Run Ball (ie. how high and fast home-run balls are hit)

Gatekeeper -> Title Chaser

Blue Streak -> Cubs Streak

Maverick -> Cubs vs. Indians: The Battle

That's just a few ideas!

RMC Mean Streak: 215ft Tall, 75mph, 4 inversions. 2020)ALL BLACK B&M Flying Coaster on Millennium Island. 2023 or 2025) Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter like Takabisha

Ya lost me after Raptor => Batman: The Ride... Maybe they will rename Raptor as Dangle Feet or Space Spiral as Thread the Needle?

ROUNDABOUND.

^We're going to have to tell him...

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FUK2X6XSqyo

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service