The return of PointBuzz Premium

Thanks for bringing this back; always happy to support this site. Thanks for all that you do to support and promote CP.

I Joined and thank you for having this site!

Dave

I joined. Thanks for the site and the ad free option!

I wish more people would join as PointBuzz Premium members. It's not too much money to help support the site we all use so much. And ad free is wonderful. Come on!

Chris

Joined! Don't get on here much, but, happy to help out. Good work guys!

I don't think telling the admin to kill himself is a very smart idea, joking or not...

Last edited by Walt,

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Probably shouldn't use his Kentwood Public School email account either.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Ooo, this is getting spicy! Please tell me more comes from this!

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I would just as soon have heard the last of it. :)

Promoter of fog.

Guessing he/she/it pussed out and deleted his/her/its posts?

ROUNDABOUND.

No, moderators did.

Jeff - Advocate of Great Great Tunnels™ - Co-Publisher - PointBuzz - CoasterBuzz - Blog - Music

Nice to see ya back here Jeff, even if it is for reasons like this, but was nice to see your sarcasm here time to time.

Corkscrew, Power Tower, Magnum, & Monster/ Witches Wheel Crew 2011

I seem to have lost my Point Buzz Premium status and all the ads are back. It HAS been about a year. Can I pay again please? Never mind, I figured it out "all by myself"

Chris

Last edited by Chris49,

I'm going to do a quick bump here, just because ad rates have been pretty dismal lately. As you can imagine, we see a little bump in page views when Cedar Point is on the verge of announcing something new (especially when it's being built in plain sight), but the usual suspects providing ads aren't exactly paying much these days.

Keeping a fast, stable and secure site does not come for free, but it's not super expensive, either. If 40 people buy the premium every year (for which we'll turn off your ads), the hosting is paid for. If you get a lot of enjoyment out of PointBuzz, please consider it. It comes out to a buck and a quarter per month. Your help is appreciated.

https://pointbuzz.com/content/pointbuzz-premium

I am telling you all it is well worth it. If you're reading and posting, why aren't you financially supporting this site also?

Thank you Walt and Jeff.

Hopefully more will do the same. Hell keep the ads, I'm just happy to finally in a small way help support this site!

(I'm aware you could contribute for awhile now, finally refers to me always slacking)

Last edited by Çp4€và04,

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service