Valravn Goes Vertical--Construction Starts

I was going to make a whole topic about that a while back... Totally forgot.
I've won 20% Merch, 2 posters, a Fast Lane pass for 2015, and Fast Lane pass for Valravn in 2016.
I did it twice... *cheater*

But thats 5 things? It only spits out 2 things.

1999: First visit
Halloweekends- Harvest Fear, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Ride Operations- Professor Delbert’s Frontier Fling

^ he cheated and used either 2 or 3 different twitter accounts. Ive heard lots of other people doing the same thing. The kinds of things people do that ruin it for any future freebies....

Back to the topic, I've won a free Halloweekends pass (which I gave to a friend), and a Valravn poster. My wife won a 20% off coupon and a free french fry.

A free French fry--just one French fry?

Last edited by Bluestreaker,

When I went, it only dispensed one prize. I won a poster and my friend won a free HalloWeekends ticket.

Bluestreaker said:
A free French fry--just one French fry?

No lol, fortunately it was a free side of fries from the Happy Friar

Last edited by DRE420,

DRE420 said:

^ he cheated and used either 2 or 3 different twitter accounts. Ive heard lots of other people doing the same thing. The kinds of things people do that ruin it for any future freebies....

The point of the promotion is for the park to get easy word-of-mouth advertising. I doubt the park cares how many times any one person shouts across the Internets.

Brandon

I was honest in saying I had already used it before. The lady working the booth said she didn't even care if I used it a second time since it's mainly posters and merch deals. I was also taking in to account what my friend got as well. (They gave me their prizes). The first time I went it was 1 prize, and the second time I did it I got 2.

Last edited by CoasterGuy15,

Me and my brother did it. We got a free poster, 2016 admission ticket, free coke and free side of fries. I'd say that's a pretty good go.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

My 11 year old son did it and won a 2016 season pass. I couldn't believe it. That just saved me some money, had to redeem pass by end of this season so we did it already and all set for next year. Not bad for a free prize!!! Thanks Cedar Point!!!

djDaemon said:

The point of the promotion is for the park to get easy word-of-mouth advertising. I doubt the park cares how many times any one person shouts across the Internets.

It clearly says 1 time per person at the machine. Not that I disagree with doing it, I just follow the signage, hence why I haven't crossed any restricted fences ;-)

^ That last phrase, that just made me crack up. But, I didnt see any signs that said that you could only do it once. Just once PER ACCOUNT.

CP Top 5: 1) Steel Vengeance 2) Maverick 3) Magnum 4) Raptor 5) Millennium

Surprised that nobody has posted a good pic (over by Blue Streak and the kids Mummy foam pit) of the new Valravn station that is going up. I took a pic last night on my crappy digital camera but it turned out too dark to post. Maybe someone in the next 2 days (before the end of the season) can post one? Have fun.

Here are some photos I took last weekend:

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

After today, do you think the park will begin tearing up the walkway towards the marina? Also has anyone heard what they might do with that statue?

I suspect the walkway and the Marina entrance gate will be history by the end of this upcoming week. As for the statue, it didn't fit in the trunk of my car, so it's being shipped to my house. ;)

Possibly sent to the CP museum in Frontier Town

Tree removal happening as I type this. Can't tell if the statue has been removed.

Marina gate now being demolished

CPfan1976 said:
Surprised that nobody has posted a good pic (over by Blue Streak and the kids Mummy foam pit) of the new Valravn station that is going up. I took a pic last night on my crappy digital camera but it turned out too dark to post. Maybe someone in the next 2 days (before the end of the season) can post one? Have fun.

That's the storage shed, not the station.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service