Mean Streak- Redone

That must be when an engineering mistake causes an object to hack feet off on the way by.

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Augustmueller said:
Has anyone noticed what Knott's is doing with Ghostrider? Wow! This is exactly the kind of thing I'd like to see happen with MS! And just might?!

Heh heh...no. rmc all the way

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

If they did that, it may smooth it out, but it'll still be as boring as ever.

Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards in the Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over

Pete said:

That must be when an engineering mistake causes an object to hack feet off on the way by.

Only Intamin would make something like that.

Last edited by Thabto,

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

^ That was alleged to be more of a maintenance issue than an engineering one..

It absolutely was a maintenance issue, but that doesn't make it irrelevant. My point stands. :)

RMC recently did a Q&A session on Facebook and made a very interesting statement. Now... please don't read too much into this or create warped enthusiast conspiracy theories. I just find it interesting...

**Even tho Facebook is a public forum, I edited the photo for privacy**

The interest is there from RMC just need CF to pull the trigger!

How is the fact that a company is open to receiving work in any way interesting?

Girl: "l want to ride that yellow one again... Twisted Wicker"
Me: "It's a roller coaster, not a broken clothes hamper."

I would love to work on a design for Cedar Point too.

In other news, McDonald's would love to sell you a burger and fries.

I'm a Marxist, of the Groucho sort.

noggin said:

In other news, McDonald's would love to sell you a burger and fries.

Indeed, despite my personal lack of desire to eat their, um, food.

It's supposed to be food?

Not gonna lie: every once in a while -- once a year or so -- a Quarter Pounder and an order of fries is exactly what I want. I have it, and I'm good for another year or so on McDonald's dining. (Same time frame applies to Taco Bell and White Castle.)

Nothing better than a Big Mac after the bars close. Same crowd and quality as Denny's "food" without the wait!

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Maybe you should try Mcdonalds clubhouse sandwich, its a little more expensive, but its really good imo. Also he lobster rolls near SFNE are really good there

My Top 10- 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 325. 3.Maverick 4. EL Toro 5. Millennium Force 6. Wicked Cyclone 7. Intimidator 305 8. Thunderhead 9.Boulder Dash 10. Diamondback 11. Lightning Rod

Noggin, i hope that those meals aren't back to back. You're stomach may take a full year to recover!

I crave the fries once in a while. Eaten them maybe once this year. Taco Bell I have more often at least during soccer season anyway because I owe it to child #2 whenever he scores a goal. As much as people rag on Taco Bell I have never once felt bad after eating there. I like me some Burger King once in a while too but generally fast food is a once every 6-8 week thing for me. My real weakness is pizza...

Bob, nope, Every four months or so I'll indulge in one of those guilty pleasures.

I'm just going to leave this right here...

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service