July 25, 2015

The first thing I can say is, Fastpass Plus is an amazing creation. We didn't have to wait in line for more than 30 minutes on any ride. Just putting that out there for future references (That day was also a day when it was 90 degrees, sunny, and most likes were 45 mins - 2 hours).

Now - the rides we went on:

The Gatekeeper: Fun, kind of relaxing I would say.

Rougarou: I don't know why this ride is even there. It was EXACTLY like the Mantis except sitting down. It had the same head banging and everything.

Millennium Force: AMAZING! The first hill looking over lake Erie is the best park!

We then stopped to eat something because we were all hungry.

Blue Streak: I mean, it's a classic, so they won't tear it down. That's all I have to say.

Maverick: The new restraint's make the ride SO MUCH SMOOTHER! NO MORE HEAD BANGING!

Mean Streak: Please, for the love of god, get rid of this ride, or convert it to an RMC/Iron Horse... There is no reason to why this ride still exists. (And I thought Blue Streak was bad...)

Cedar Point and Lake Erie Railroad: Nice and relaxing, and an easy way to get from the front of the park to the back!

Cedar Creek Mine Ride: Not very thrilling, but it's pretty fun with family! (Especially when there's some really funny commentary in back of you).

Gemini: One of my favorite rides! The near-hand-hitting moment will always be my favorite!

Magnum X-L 200: People keep saying it's really bumpy, but I didn't notice it. The aitime hills at the end hurt though.

and finally...

Top Thrill Dragster: Now, I am 16, and this was my first ever ride on TTD, and I was a nervous wreck. I almost threw up in line. I could actually feel my heart beating in my throat when we pulled up the the launch section. But it turned out to be my favorite ride in the park, so highly recommended. This was the longest line we had to wait in, and it was about 30 mins.

We also saw that BMX show, which was pretty cool.

At this point, we were beat, and it was around 8:00 when we left. Hopefully I can return soon!

Last edited by Keegaan,

Did you get regular fast pass or plus? I wouldnt expect a 30 minute wait with fast pass...

We were there Monday, 7/27 and had a Plinko pass. We waited a half hour anyway for Millie. There were a lot of fast lane customers!

For once I had a good experience on Mean Streak. It was much smoother than usual, and I was able to really enjoy the ride and realize what a great layout it has.

Now the Blue Streak? I will never ride that again. It was rougher than anything I've EVER ridden.

You must be logged in to post

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service