Rougarou Files Episode 4

Did anyone else notice the big orange squares in the rougarou infield. You could see them for a second in the point cast minute episode and i don't remember them being there for mantis

argues just for clicks

I think those are queue shades.

Brian
Valravn Rides: 24| Steel Vengeance Rides: 27| Dragster Rollbacks: 1

Wish we had a tunnel. The small elements that were added on Thunderbolt are awesome. A wooden tunnel around one of the final s curves would have been great, and a rather small investment. Oh, well.

I think in one of the videos someone (Jason?) did say that Rougarou will have some theming elements that are different from what you would expect from Cedar Point, so I don't think the recent video gives the entire picture.

Last edited by Pete,

I'd rather be in my boat with a drink on the rocks,
than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Whether it looks like a painted Mantis with A few theme elements slapped on it doesn't matter to me. Mantis has always been a visually appealing ride in my opinion, and making it more enjoyable via the conversion is only going to add more positivity to the ride.

Do we have any idea yet as to the height/weight stipulations of the ride? My initial assumption would be similar to Raptor, but Jenny McCarthy said exercise causes autism so my winter has been more sedentary than usual. It's a long way to go to have to do the walk of shame because it has MF style nazi belts.

B&M coasters are alot more forgiving than Intamin. I did the WOS on Wicked Twister once, that ride is tight. I'm a 38 waist.

Brian

I'm a 38 waist and I don't fit into Wicked Twister last I tried. :(

Try the seats near the back. I get the best luck in those seats. And sometimes I take in a deep breath before buckling up.

Brian

Pete said:

I think in one of the videos someone (Jason?) did say that Rougarou will have some theming elements that are different from what you would expect from Cedar Point, so I don't think the recent video gives the entire picture.

You're 100% correct, and they've done a great job of keeping this aspect of the ride under wraps until opening day. Fog in the spaghetti bowl, anyone? Why yes, please...

Promoter of fog.

Thabto said:
B&M coasters are alot more forgiving than Intamin. I did the WOS on Wicked Twister once, that ride is tight. I'm a 38 waist.

According to my first hand knowledge, the seats belts in WT we're replaced around mid season last year and seem longer. Try row 18, left side. Or row 8 left side.

I haven't seen it posted yet, and I can't because I'm on an iPad, but a picture of the Rougarou sign was tweeted today. It looks STUNNING. Not as large as some of the recent signs have been for new Cedar Fair coasters, but it looks just as good.

You must be logged in to postArchived.

POP Forums app ©2024, POP World Media, LLC - Terms of Service